This MOC was a commissioned model builld. My client gave me the general layout, and some specific details to include, and then let me go from there. It’s 64×64 plus the two stud border, and is modular, allowing each 32×32 module to be easily removed, and also allowing for easy additions in the future. All the building’s doors/trapdoors are functional, the two cranes work, and the prison cell has a break-away wall. Total piece count, excluding figs and accessories (all the dock cargo) was 5696 parts, making it my largest MOC in the Pirate theme so far.

Overview-3.jpg

Right-corner.jpg

Back-corner.jpg

Fort.jpg

Street.jpg

Crane.jpg

See lots more pictures on my website: http://www.brickbuilt.org/?p=3813

Feedback welcome :pir-classic:

Really like it! The fort looks awesome! The water is simple, yet very effective. It looks just like real waves. Also like the warehouse! Overall great MOC!

Really like it! The fort looks awesome! The water is simple, yet very effective. It looks just like real waves. Also like the warehouse! Overall great MOC!

Thanks! It was quite a fun project pirate_classic.gif

Well this is fairly well brilliant. Seems pointless to name particular features as stand out since the whole thing just well put together. It amazes me that people pay for MOCs. Are they even MOCs any more then? How about Someone Else's Origonal Creations, or SEOCs.? :D

Either way they clearly got what they paid for.

I think my favorite feature would be either the crane, or the railing on the edge of the wharf.

How exactly did you get somebody to PAY you to design and build stuff like this?

This is one of the finest builds I have ever seen on this forum!

:thumbup:

pirate_blush.gif

Well this is fairly well brilliant. Seems pointless to name particular features as stand out since the whole thing just well put together. It amazes me that people pay for MOCs. Are they even MOCs any more then? How about Someone Else's Origonal Creations, or SEOCs.? :D

Either way they clearly got what they paid for.

Thanks! And in this case, it will be the customer's MOC to a large degree as he helped design it somewhat, and will be assembling it himself.

I think my favorite feature would be either the crane, or the railing on the edge of the wharf.

How exactly did you get somebody to PAY you to design and build stuff like this?

Thank you, I had fun with the little crane. And all I did was write on my website that I'm willing to build commissioned models pirate_classic.gif

I'm surprised nobody pointed out the window cutouts visible on your website made with four white minifigure legs! What a neat shape they make!

Wonderful work. This type of build is why I come to this forum, you guys are talented!

Thanks!

I'm surprised nobody pointed out the window cutouts visible on your website made with four white minifigure legs! What a neat shape they make!

Thank you, it's a rather old window design, but quite an effective one pirate_classic.gif

Very nice! The level of detail is awesome! Love it!

Thank you pirate_classic.gif

Beautiful!

It literally looks like it could be the 'center piece' of modular extensions all around it. Both seawards and inland. More streets, backwalls of the existing structures, and new buildings. A ship sailing in from sea,...

This is a beautiful MOC. I love the Fort and town buildings. The rock work is great, and the ocean although simple is really nice looking. I also enjoy the open back that allows a glimpse into the action.

Beautiful!

It literally looks like it could be the 'center piece' of modular extensions all around it. Both seawards and inland. More streets, backwalls of the existing structures, and new buildings. A ship sailing in from sea,...

Thank you, I'm glad you think so as I tried to leave it open for expansion on all sides pirate_classic.gif

This is a beautiful MOC. I love the Fort and town buildings. The rock work is great, and the ocean although simple is really nice looking. I also enjoy the open back that allows a glimpse into the action.

Thanks Jreacher!

This is beautuiful.Thanks for the inspiration.

Thank you for the comment pirate_classic.gif

Really nice work!

I like the details on the outer wall of the fort and the houses.

I always loved Imperial stuff.

You seem to be a really experienced guy with MOCs.

Nice tutorials on your website. I love your doors. :) Good for castles