Zepher

Eurodina - Day 3

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 3

001.jpg

"Ain't no way anyone's getting in here tonight!"

--------------------------------

002.jpg

Across town, Ivan Cons stood at his normal post. Tonight he had a different spy.

003.jpg

"I think he's probably safe for the evening," said Rick, before heading back across town to his workshop.

004.jpg

Meanwhile, Shaun Dows had stayed late in his classroom, grading papers that his students had written for him the night before. "The Salem Witch Hunt... by Tim Pius." He mumbled under his breath.

005.jpg

He turned when he heard a clicking noise. "Hello. I'm not shocked to see you, actually. I always said that-" BANG

006.jpg

Shaun Dows narrowly missed getting his head shot off as his lamp was blown to pieces. But he wasn't out of the game.

007.jpg

"You... you didn't go down?"

"Not by a long shot!"

008.jpg

"Oof," said the figure as Shaun tried to make good his escape. He heroically jumped for the flag, hoping to swing over peril and get to the door.

009.jpg

Mid-swing, he heard a snapping noise.

010.jpg

And he and flag tumbled to the floor as well.

011.jpg

As the figure rose, Shaun rushed forward. "I'm still not out."

012.jpg

WHACK

013.jpg

THUD

014.jpg

SCRRRRCH

015.jpg

"And now, the body slam."

016.jpg

017.jpg

"Don't mess."

018.jpg

Rick Russian hummed a little tune, pressing down on the drill so that it made a wrrrrrr noise every once in a while.

020.jpg

021.jpg

THUNK

022.jpg

"Car lift goes up!"

023.jpg

"Car lift comes down."

024.jpg

"Hello, Rick Russian, I would like to... oh come on! First Drake, now this!"

025.jpg

Detective Quinn Man leaned over the body... or what remained of it. "It appears dead," he reported. And after a search of his things, it can be confirmed he was a member of the town. The first death was not on our side."

THERE IS AN IMAGE LIMIT - So here's the second half of the intro!

ALSO - PLEASE GO READ THE DISCUSSION THREAD ON A FEW NOTES ON HOW TO PLAY.

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-1-1.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii)

001-2.jpg - Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-4.jpg - Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-7.jpg - Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-1.jpg - Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-4.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-7.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

The Departed

016.jpg- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick)

14 Votes are required to condemn today.

Edited by Zepher

:sick: Poor Rick... and he was just about done fixing my Rolls Royce too! Damn you mafia scum! :angry:

I say, Shaun, did you by-chance catch a glimpse at your would've-been murderer when you were pumbling him senseless?

Well this is awful. Sorry for my absence, been busy with lawyer stuff. Do you remember anything about your attacker, Shaun? Or why you were able to fend him off?

Oh no! Poor Rick, he was always a nice guy, always one of the nicer customers. :sadnew:

We must get to the bottom of this! Professor, did you catch a glimpse of the attackers face? or even some clothing?

Oh, that's a shame. Poor Rick, he had to be the first victim of this shadowy monster. default_sadnew.gif

However, there is one bit of information here. Detective Quinn, when inspecting Rick's... remains, said "oh come on! First Drake, now this!"... I'm not sure what that means, but someone got injured last night, and I'm pretty sure it was the killer. I'm not making any accusations, but simply throwing this out there. Could Quinn have been talking about Drake getting injured? Or am I missing something?

Dammit! The murders are startin' again. I knew it'd only be a matter o' time, jus' like before.

Mr. Cons, did you 'appen to see Mr. Russian when you were in't park las' night? Was anyone with 'im?

As for you, Professor, sounds like you 'ad a very close call. Good thing you were able to overcome 'em. Would you mind givin' a statement, specifyin' what you'd been doin' that day, who you think'd want to attack you n' why? Might give us some leads if you've got summat to share.

I assume the attacker'll still be in your classroom if we check it out?

However, there is one bit of information here. Detective Quinn, when inspecting Rick's... remains, said "oh come on! First Drake, now this!"... I'm not sure what that means, but someone got injured last night, and I'm pretty sure it was the killer. I'm not making any accusations, but simply throwing this out there. Could Quinn have been talking about Drake getting injured? Or am I missing something?

Sorry, but actually the man with the briefcase said that. Quinn got there quite a while later.

I believe that was a mafia member saying that, I assume the same one who tried to convert the Chief. I am wondering one thing, however. Who was in Stash's store again?

I believe that was a mafia member saying that, I assume the same one who tried to convert the Chief. I am wondering one thing, however. Who was in Stash's store again?

Oh, I see now. So the mafia member who killed Rick is a different one than the one who said that.

Which could interpret to, they've been beaten to the punch? Or a failed night action attempt? In any case it's something to pay attention to today.

And good eyes on Stash's store, Ron, I completely missed this. I wonder who that was, and what sort of ability they have.

Looks like we've got a double killer duo. I'm glad to see Prof. Shaun alive. Hell, we could use a man like him on the force.

It seems the axe killer was not mafia. It would be very stupid of a godfather to try and convert somebody he'd sent out his killer to kill. I'm guessing the axe man is some kind of vigilante.

Poor Rick. :sadnew: He seems to have been a noble invstigator. He was the best mechanic this town ever had.

Blast, I thought we'd stopped those guys in their tracks.

It appears to me that Rick was protecting Ivan. It's a shame he met his end. That is one wound I'm not going to be able to fix.

I must say though, nice work Shaun! It appears that training's paid off, eh?

The first death. Its so horrific that some people can turn on their fellow man like this. If any of you have any information please speak up so we can catch these bastards!

Eh, what? What a confusing load of events last night...

Professor, did you catch a glimpse of the attackers face? or even some clothing?

He must have. He did say, "Hello. I'm not shocked to see you, actually. I always said that-" after all. Unless it was the mysterious figure who said that, but then why would he cut himself off. :wacko:

And if you attack a guy with a flag, pick him up and place him on your desk, then perform a bodyslam smashing him through your desk, you MUST have got a good look at him. And another question, this guy comes in to your office and starts shootin' at ya, then you turn the tables on him, why not kill 'im? You clearly had the opportunity. I just don't get...

Looks like we've got a double killer duo. I'm glad to see Prof. Shaun alive. Hell, we could use a man like him on the force.

It seems the axe killer was not mafia. It would be very stupid of a godfather to try and convert somebody he'd sent out his killer to kill. I'm guessing the axe man is some kind of vigilante.

Poor Rick. :sadnew: He seems to have been a noble invstigator. He was the best mechanic this town ever had.

It is possible they could have been from 2 different Mafias. One wanted to kill Rick while the other tried to convert him. And Stash, it appears someone was in your store again, possibly trying to protect you or the store, did you see anyone?

Well, I'm g-glad to say that I su-survived the night, and c-congrats to every-ry-ryone else who did! N-nice job, Shaun.

But, I am v-very sad we lost a t-townie. :cry_sad: Sh-shaun, I d-don't think we h-have teachers like you at the A-acadmey. We s-should have you for CQC! :tongue:

W-who would own an a-axe, though? :wacko:

Uhh, I had an appointment with him to tune up my bike tomorrow, now how am I going to get my hog running smoothly :hmpf_bad:

Well, I'm g-glad to say that I su-survived the night, and c-congrats to every-ry-ryone else who did! N-nice job, Shaun.

But, I am v-very sad we lost a t-townie. default_cry4.gif Sh-shaun, I d-don't think we h-have teachers like you at the A-acadmey. We s-should have you for CQC! default_tong.gif

W-who would own an a-axe, though? default_wacko.gif

Probably our fireman...

So what do you have to say for yourself? You always were bragging about how strong you were.

Uhh, I had an appointment with him to tune up my bike tomorrow, now how am I going to get my hog running smoothly :hmpf_bad:

Mr. Cons, did you 'appen to see Mr. Russian when you were in't park las' night? Was anyone with 'im?

Unfortunately I didn't see anything. I wish that I could help avenge his death, but I'm still in the dark here.

It appears that one of the mob bosses attempted to convert Rick last night, the same one who tried Drake. It's great that at least one of the mafias has had no growth whatsoever. The other family is going to be a lot trickier...

There ends the road for another great man. *Sigh* I'm just glad that rick is free of the stress of the mafia(s). Please if anyone has information speak up. Any little bit helps.

Probably our fireman...

So what do you have to say for yourself? You always were bragging about how strong you were.

I was? I don't recall that tidbit of information. As a matter of fact, I keep the axe at the fire station. And, if you'll review the security tapes, it was in it's rightful place the whole night.

But, I am v-very sad we lost a t-townie. :cry_sad: Sh-shaun, I d-don't think we h-have teachers like you at the A-acadmey. We s-should have you for CQC! :tongue:

W-who would own an a-axe, though? :wacko:

Probably our fireman...

And how many of us in this town own an axe for chopping firewood? I certainly do. The fact that an axe was the murder weapon points the finger at noone.

I know the fact that we lost Rick last night is disconcerting. He was a fine mechanic. He fixed my '46 Plymouth three months ago, and now it purrs like a kitten. But let's not go off the deep end and lynch the first person that comes into our sights.

We've heard from Shaun and Ivan. Did anyone else see anything useful last night?

Morning fellows. Didn't get a drink last night, so anyone got a bottle? I'm not picky what it is.

As for our professor, he seems to know the killer. He says that he is not shocked to see him and that he always says that. Could this be someone who had buisness with him like a student. Who else are teachers not surprised to see.

Poor Rick. default_sadnew.gif He seems to have been a noble invstigator. He was the best mechanic this town ever had.

How do we know that he was an investigator? Am I missing something? Must be, not a single drop of booze last night makes me slower.