After years of planning, writing, building, recording, editing etc. I finally premiered the first installment of "The Nightly News at Nine" at Brickworld last week. I will be following it up with a new video every month. Please check it out. :sweet:

Edited by fallentomato

This is hilarious! There are so many funny parts but my favorite would have to be the soccer teams. The animation is stunning. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

the animation is really cool this is really funny, well.. great job ! :thumbup:

Amazing job on the video. I really love the animations you've used, as well as the music in it. :thumbup: Looking forward to the rest!

It was very good, and interesting, and very well scripted. The animation was nice, and the builds were even nicer! I look forward to more!

Funny story! :thumbup: And I must say that this is one of the best Lego animations techniques I've ever seen, BRAVO! :wink:

Wonderful work, the animation was great, and the stereotype villain with the vil moustache was great aswell :sweet:

Looking forward to new parts :classic:

TT

Fantastic brickfilm sir! The animation was great, as was the story. The camera angles were also fantastic and the lighting was good. All the technical business with brickfilms was certainly mastered here. Well done. :thumbup::classic:

"Let's watch that again... IN SLOW MOTION! :pir-laugh:

Malifios (Sp?) cracked me up!

Yes! That's exactly how to spell it. :laugh: I think you're the first person to get it right. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :sweet:

That's one of the first brickfilms I've seen in a while that I ACTUALLY LIKED. When's the next one coming out?

Thanks :sweet: My next video will be out by the end of July. I still have to animate most of it, but I'm going to start on that this weekend...