05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

------------------- :cannon: ---------------------

p.d.

I do not know if it will work post the pictures, because I get a message saying:

"You are not allowed to use That image extension on this board."

it its my first post, so, my first use of this blogg, and if I did not as it should

problem solved thanks to: Dan the Brickman

Edited by Brig. Brick

Yes! Great entry, it had me laughing at the cheap plastic bit. :pir-laugh:

I'm not cheap. :pir_bawling:

Shut UP!! :imperialguard_commander1::imperialguard_commander1:

Very nice! But all your Blue entries have made me realise, Your monsters. You gory blood sucking scallywags who just wish to kill people.

However I, And many Redcoats use a magnificent thing we have inherited, A brain! I wish to humiliate and scar, Not kill. For humiliation and scarring lasts a much longer time if they are kept alive. :pir-devil:

Nice entry! It had a lot of funny parts, except for when you cut his head off; not funny! :pir_mad: We may be made with cheap plastic, but in heart we are stronger than any other type of plastic.

However I, And many Redcoats use a magnificent thing we have inherited, A brain! I wish to humiliate and scar, Not kill. For humiliation and scarring lasts a much longer time if they are kept alive. :pir-devil:

Or you can preserve their head, like I did in my last comic. :pir-laugh:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

I can assure you that none of Mr. Wayneright's troops are made out of your cheap plastic. And after all everybody knows you captured and decapitated one of the only redcoats to have poor manners, most Redcoats are very polite. However it is true that us Redcoats don't have to be polite around scum such as but not limited to Bluecoats. :pir-tongue:

Or you can preserve their head, like I did in my last comic. :pir-laugh:

-

General Redwater

Oh no, I've already got alot of ideas, I'm just waiting till the my main enemies, You know who you are, have entered theirs or waiting till someone insults me. Then'll unlease my genius on the Bluecoats. JoeyCoolz1.png

Oh no, I've already got alot of ideas, I'm just waiting till the my main enemies, You know who you are, have entered theirs or waiting till someone insults me. Then'll unlease my genius on the Bluecoats. JoeyCoolz1.png

Actually you have been targeted a few times in the headquaters topic silly.

What genius? :pir-look:

thanks to Dan the Brickman for the tutorial... very kind, as remacable as the manners from the Bluecoat... :bonaparte:

and for the General Redwater... this is war, no head most stay alive

Thanks all, and I'm pleased to draw an smile on the BlueCoats ( :pir-tongue: )face's and a bitter grimace on the redcoats ( :pir-angry: )

by the way, I want to add two more picture (out of the ToR II), but in fact are part of the history, but didn't look whit all the magnificense

dscf1014.jpg

dscf1015.jpg

------------ problem solved, sorry for the size Big Cam --------------

Edited by Brig. Brick

thanks to Dan the Brickman for the tutorial... very kind, as remacable as the manners from the Bluecoat... :bonaparte:

and for the General Redwater... this is war, no head most stay alive

Thanks all, and I'm pleased to draw an smile on the BlueCoats ( :pir-tongue: )face's and a bitter grimace on the redcoats ( :pir-angry: )

by the way, I want to add two more picture (out of the ToR II), but in fact are part of the history, but didn't look whit all the magnificense

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brig-Brick/ToR2/dscf1014.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brig-Brick/ToR2/dscf1015.jpg

I like your entry but please resize these pics. 800x600 is the recomended size. Your giant pictures are 4 times this size. It really affects load times for those with slower internet speeds.

Thank you for taking part into the Tournament of Retribution II, your entry is really funny I must admit :thumbup: !

DO read the rules fully, we don't want any members to be disqualified, although you do have some time still :pir-wink: .

You captured two redcoats?Glad to see you defeated the entire army :pir-laugh: .Good entry.

Edited by hawkrider

You captured two redcoats?Glad to see you defeated the entire army :pir-laugh: .Good entry.

yes, indeed, it was very hard!!! jeje... I'm asking to my generals to make me an squematic about the battle, and why we had captured just two redcoats!!!

I hope (soon o later) I will be able to show it!

I think that you are refering to the Bluecoat army. :pir-tongue:

-

General Redwater

I would like to outline how the redcoat army was humiliated ... but I hope to do in the second phase of ToR2 :pir-wink: