Those are some great looking dunes! Too bad we cannot get them to look like that without Photoshop, though. Dunes are always fun. And your 1x1 trans round sky is great, too, but we've seen that before.

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Those are some great looking dunes! Too bad we cannot get them to look like that without Photoshop, though. Dunes are always fun. And your 1x1 trans round sky is great, too, but we've seen that before.

Thanks! They do actually work really well for mini figure scale sand dunes, as long as you use a large amount of them. The technique also works really well for forced perspective water. Edited by BrickCurve

This is actually really good. You did great giving the build the sense of perspective that it has, and the use of tan/dark tan really helps for realism.

This is actually really good. You did great giving the build the sense of perspective that it has, and the use of tan/dark tan really helps for realism.

. Thanks! This was really just a trial run, I am or ding a lot more of the curved plates for use in a mini figure scale MOC in the near future.

Great dunes! I was wondering how you were going to do it.

. Thanks!

Those horses are so small :oh3::laugh: Very cool photo edit, and I'm looking forward to seeing this technique used in minifig scale.

Awesome technique, I think the dunes turned out very well, just as did the sky (tough we've seen that one before). Nice job :thumbup:

Those horses are so small :oh3::laugh: Very cool photo edit, and I'm looking forward to seeing this technique used in minifig scale.

Thanks, I too am looking forward ti getting back into really brick models.

Awesome technique, I think the dunes turned out very well, just as did the sky (tough we've seen that one before). Nice job :thumbup:

Thanks!

Edit: A new one!

28262099994_bff74e98aa_c.jpg

Edited by BrickCurve

Great job BC, both of these are very nice! The sand dunes in the first one are definitely my favorite part though :thumbup:

Edited by LittleJohn