Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

The phone numbers thread

In case we have some difficulties to reach the meeting point, I suggest some of us give their phone number. I'll start by giving mine, which can also be used to reach Yoda :

Edit: Number erased, you gotta stick to your dating skills ;-)

Edited by Hobbes

Guys, do you seriously want to post your phone numbers on the internet?

I was just thinking the same thing... then again, jipay is on the hunt for (a) girl(s), maybe it's just a scheme...

Perhaps pm's or emails would be a better option, we have alot of trolls around who would just love some of your phone numbers.

Perhaps pm's or emails would be a better option, we have alot of trolls around who would just love some of your phone numbers.

Naahhh.... ;-) 20061013-crankcall.jpg

Sorry I don't see the point of closing it... As for the debate about phone numbers I can understand the reluctance, now I don't think anyone would be interested in my phone number. Let's face it, what would they do ? Especially since it's international phone calles. It's like if people could build an entire phone numbers database out of this thread.

Anyway, I also think PM is a better option if you guys prefer this mean of communication on this particular subject.

Hobbes, your obsession of talking about me hunting for girls is really worrying X-D

Let's face it, what would they do ? Especially since it's international phone calles.

In the age of skype et al not a problem at all...

It's like if people could build an entire phone numbers database out of this thread.

That would be something new...

Hobbes, your obsession of talking about me hunting for girls is really worrying X-D

What else do you do? :-P