ACPin

Clone Cadets

Very nice! It's great to see you've tried this Clone Cadet training facility - fresh from last week's Season 3 premiere. Only thing that could be improved is the clone cadets armor, it should've been grey instead of white, but the helmets with trans-green visors are spot-on. :thumbup: Any plans of expanding this to a larger MOC? (thought that would be a redunant build without much details).

That is awesome. Nice job on such a simple, yet efective design. The elevated floors all blend nicely together.

I haven't seen the new season yet, but I can only assume this is a spot on representation.

Great work ACPin.

AWESOME 'ACPin' just so AWESOME - dam hot looking chain gun too ! :grin:

So this is a scene from series 3.....dam we won't get that on CN until next year.....we still have the last episode of series 2 to go this week......hello YouTube ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice! It's great to see you've tried this Clone Cadet training facility - fresh from last week's Season 3 premiere. Only thing that could be improved is the clone cadets armor, it should've been grey instead of white, but the helmets with trans-green visors are spot-on. :thumbup: Any plans of expanding this to a larger MOC? (thought that would be a redunant build without much details).

Yeah, as soon as I saw the training facility it made me think "How cool would that be as an MOC?". Anyway, this could have easily been a WIP thread but this test shot proved that it can stand on its own. :wink:

Very nice! I love how you managed to get the grid lines in to the uneven terrain :thumbup:

It took awhile to try it out first with slopes (not much success) and then the plates (much better). :grin:

Great moc! I love the black and white patterns on the floor :wub: , and the chain gun looks great too! Nice job.

All the cadet units had a heavy gunner so I whipped out one. :laugh:

That is awesome. Nice job on such a simple, yet efective design. The elevated floors all blend nicely together.

Wait till you see the expanded floor plan! :wink:

I haven't seen the new season yet, but I can only assume this is a spot on representation.

Great work ACPin.

Hey, where have you been?

Awesome, great MOC from last week's episode!

:sweet:

AWESOME 'ACPin' just so AWESOME - dam hot looking chain gun too ! :grin:

So this is a scene from series 3.....dam we won't get that on CN until next year.....we still have the last episode of series 2 to go this week......hello YouTube ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Or go to the official website to view them. :laugh:

AC

Great work ACPin.

Same here.

Great, the one time I look for more picture I find there isn't any.

This is a great job yet again, ACPin, Though I haven't seen the episode, I have seen trailors, and this looks good. I'd like some better pics of that Z-6 though.

:thumbup: Very cool...

:sweet:

Same here.

C'mon, I'm sweating off these and all you gotta say is that? :laugh:

Great, the one time I look for more picture I find there isn't any.

This is a great job yet again, ACPin, Though I haven't seen the episode, I have seen trailors, and this looks good. I'd like some better pics of that Z-6 though.

Teaser, teaser! :grin:

Now you all know what the next big MOC is about! :wink:

AC

Noce work1 I really like your smooth transition on the slope there. :thumbup:

That's why I used the plates to make the tiling work. :sweet:

Wow great it looks so smooth and clean :sweet:

only con is that the cadets armor was grey not white :classic: but that doesn't really matter in such a great diorama :grin:

Just the start of something bigger, so the cadets will most likely have a change in armor also.

AC

C'mon, I'm sweating off these and all you gotta say is that? :laugh:

Well it's not my fault you left me practically speechless!

That looks really good! I can't wait to see your complete layout, they never fail to impress!

Well it's not my fault you left me practically speechless!

Very nicely done! The detail is amazing!

I hope you make this into something large scale!

That looks really good! I can't wait to see your complete layout, they never fail to impress!

You all go and see the work-in-progress thread that's just begun!

AC

Great work AC... the floor is really impressive.

On the other hand, IMHO the cadets do not look very accurate to the TV show. Green arms, the SPIII gray helmets, and clone heads would make it look better. Just my 2 cents. :classic:

Good luck with the final diorama! :laugh: