Sign in to follow this  
LDeaD

Black Phantom [LDD]

Awesome, but I think he would look better with lime "Quaza Spike"-parts on the side of his head.

Nice!

I think this looks as BP might have been before 'The Upgrade'. Blockier and more 'robotic' torso(got the 'pex' armor in there? Excellent), less smooth and more.. jagged.. and I really like the bright lime spikes on the spine. I agree with Draik- need to put those Quaza horns in, or some sort of horn, to really complete the BP look, but really it's a great LDD MOC. :)

Did you do the grey lining yourself? Cuz I highly doubt those are in the lxf file.

You mean the grey outlines around the contours of the bricks? That's an option on LDD (though I've never had the option of it since I've never had a computer with a powerful enough graphics driver). It's in the Preferences as "Outlines on Bricks".

You mean the grey outlines around the contours of the bricks? That's an option on LDD (though I've never had the option of it since I've never had a computer with a powerful enough graphics driver). It's in the Preferences as "Outlines on Bricks".

Oh?

He looks a bit like a Skakdi actually, thanks to that spine and the "big jaw helmet".

Awesome! i like how you used studded pieces near the... um... bottom of the torso in the front. i like the weapons and toxic reapa's head as armor. :thumbup: