Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gecko

Indiana Jones and the Sword of Sir Gecko

picture_951.jpg

Indiana Jones escapes from the gloomy cave in which the legendary dragon slayer, Sir Gecko, lost his mystical sword.

More pictures on Brickshelf

Custom weapons by BrickForge.

Enjoy! :grin:

What color is the sword that Indiana Jones is holding? I don't remember seeing it on the Brickforge site.

Edited by strider406

I really like the idea but that big clear piece kind of takes away from the image.

I know it's necessary but maybe if you but a little bit of a ceiling on the side where the whip is going to attache, it would hold? Only 2 or 3 studs out.

Just a suggestion, still a good liooking Vig.

What color is the sword that Indiana Jones is holding? I don't remember seeing it on the Brickforge site.

Its Glow in he dark, not sure when more are coming. :look:

I really like the idea but that big clear piece kind of takes away from the image.

I know it's necessary but maybe if you but a little bit of a ceiling on the side where the whip is going to attache, it would hold? Only 2 or 3 studs out.

Just a suggestion, still a good liooking Vig.

Thanks for your comment! :classic: I was planning to use some 1x1 cylinders, but all of mine were used in another MOC. I will look in into other options.

Another near escape by Indy. I like how you have incorporated your own name into the story of your MOC. I do agree that the 1x1 clear rounds would be a lot less noticable in your action sequence. Nice MOC. :thumbup: