Zepher

Eurodina - Day 6

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 6

001.jpg

"Oh boy. Time to settle down for a nap. Just switch on the TV and... relax."

----------------------------------------------

003.jpg

"Ivan, thanks for all the guarding. You can go home now. Getting hit by a rock yesterday must have been pretty traumatic, I'll take it from here."

"Thanks boss!"

004.jpg

"Well, that's enough snooping on him for an evening. I have other affairs to attend to."

005.jpg

"Hm... the back of the bench seems warm. Oh well. Time for some rock throwing!"

006.jpg

"Here we goooooo..."

007.jpg

Clunk.

--------------------------------------

008.jpg

Across town, Stash slept while a shadowy figure looked in his window.

"Well enough of that. I have other people to spy on this evening."

009.jpg

010.jpg

-----------------------------------

011.jpg

"Hello Stash, I would like to talk to you."

"You got a weapon?"

"Nither ax nor gun."

"Got a briefcase?"

"No sir."

"I suppose you can talk then."

-----------------------------------------

012.jpg

"What are you doing out this late?"

"Just rigging something up for tomorrow."

013.jpg

"You mind walking with me? I have something I want to show you at my house."

"I'd loooooove to walk with you."

"It's a briefcase."

"Oh... I guess I'll come along."

-----------------------------------------

"Son, I need to talk to you, are you h-"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

002.jpg

--------------------------------

014.jpg

"Hello, sir. I would like to talk to you."

015.jpg

"Commmme wif a breifcase forr me, huh?"

"No, I'm afraid I won't need that. I was reading the soon to be deceased Mr. White's files, and something interesting came up."

"Oh dath... yeah. I guess you want me to join your gang den...."

"Yes. I assume you don't want that information coming to light."

016.jpg

"Also, I brought my friend with the ax."

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning the sun rose and Mr. White was brought in front of the town. The Senator spoke.

017.jpg

"I have some good news. Mr. White is our first prisoner to not be killed during the night!" The crowd cheered. "However, I have some bad news, for at least some of you. I know that in the history of your town, killing people who were convicted was a requirement, but I think that in light of the recent developments and the number of innocent deaths, it was-"

Six shots rang out in rapid secession. The crowd startled and ran.

018.jpg

It was over an hour later that they gathered together and were adressed by Drake.

"I have some more news for you, people. Last night, and this morning, we lost Hans Keen, Mr. White and young James Nutter. The first and last were members of the town, while the second was the Godfather of the Fedelini Family. Our Senator is currently in extensive care at the hospital. The current minimum is 11 votes, the max is 17."

------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-1.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-8.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-9.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-4.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

001-10-7.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe)

001-10-8.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy)

002-3.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def)

002-5.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

002-2.jpg - Red (Biker) (General Redwater)

019-2.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

019-8.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)

019-9.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)

019-5.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash)

Edited by Zepher

Things aren't looking good for the town, So much crap seems to have happened last night, well Stash, anything you want to tell us about last night?

Oh no! We lost two town members! I still cant believe that Mr White was scum. I guess Kevin and I have to run the restaurant now. I sure hope the Senator is OK!

Things aren't looking good for the town, So much crap seems to have happened last night, well Stash, anything you want to tell us about last night?

Whachoo talkin' 'bout? We've got two of them. Sure, they got more of us, but we have the numbers.

I got the same question for the hairdresser. So, he's got two definite scummies, let us have 'em.

Holy crap! *huh*

Well, 1 boss for 2 townies is still a damn good average considering we were bound to lose one anyway.

Mr. Kovacs, do you have any new news for us today? Considering the quality of your last, I'd love to hear you've had further successes. :sweet:

At the same time, I do believe that our green haired fashionista has some talking to do, starting with last nights odd situation.

Well, hoorah that we killed a Godfather, that means no more conversions for the Fedelinis (I think). However, it's too bad we lost another pair of loyal townies... we need to be extra careful in these coming nights if we are to survive.

Also, can anyone make any sense of what happened last night?

From what I can gather, James Nutter's death was not normal, at least that's what I think based on his appearance early in the night. Why would it matter that he sat down to watch TV? Does this mean he chose not to use a night action, or maybe was too late? And more importantly, what was Alice doing talking to him? Yes, he was her son, and my condolences, Mrs. Nutter, but there has to be another reason you tried to seek him last night.

Can anyone (Stash...) shed some light on what happened?

OH MY GOD! It's so sad when a child is taken from his parents. Hold me, hubby. I need comforting. *cries hysterically* *throws my body onto my dead son's bloody corpse* OH GOD! *picks up his arms and runs into the street screaming* OH GOD! HE WAS SUCH A GOOD BOY! WHY ME!?

I was approached last night by someone who showed me "undeniable proof" that they are innocent. That's all that went on last night with me. No one tried to convert me, no one tried to sway me in any direction. Glad to see a start on the other family in town also.

As for my news.....

Mrs. Sandy Quest is BAD NEWS!!! She is the Godmother of the Ronzini Family! She needs to get voted off ASAP!

Wow, last night was pretty busy, though I can't make heads or tails of what happened. Except that 3 people died, and one of those was someone we want dead. Also, someone has trouble speaking like a normal human being. >_>

As for my news.....

Mrs. Sandy Quest is BAD NEWS!!! She is the Godmother of the Ronzini Family! She needs to get voted off ASAP!

If what you say is true Mr. Stash, this is important news indeed,

Also, someone has trouble speaking like a normal human being. >_>

I think a drunk. Perhaps even one of the homeless? Who else sleeps on park benches :wink:

Well, I finally got a chance to get some sleep. Thanks Mr. Nader!

I'm glad to see that we've rid ourselves with a godfather at last. That should stop those vile scum from infecting more of us. It's always sad to lose some innocent townies, but let's not mourn them too long or we'll waste time. Constant vigilance!

An interesting declaration. So far, both of the bold accusations like this one have turned out for the better. I'm willing to follow you on this, if you're so certain. But I know what I'll be doing if you're wrong.

Hm.. In the past, such declaration has been proved true... I'm willing to follow you on this.

WHAT?! Me? Where did you get this information, because it's certainly news to me! This is especially ironic coming from you. I am the town's protector - go ahead, investigate me if you will - and I used my night action on you when I thought you were going to get killed - and I told you that. Is this your thanks? :sceptic:

I know I haven't been active in this game, but I've helped voting out both Mafia-players. I know I'm bound to be dead in the coming night after having my action revealed like this, but I guess that's what Stash wants now.

We all saw him being converted in the footage above, despite what he says. He's definitely no longer neutral.

We all saw him being converted in the footage above, despite what he says. He's definitely no longer neutral.

Maybe that's true. Maybe he was converted by the town. After all, the man whom approached him didn't have a briefcase. :sceptic:

How very interesting, and then she comes around claiming to be a protector. It's a good thing the governor won't let us cast any votes for a while, so both Stash and Sandy have plenty of time to try to convince us that it's the other who's lying, because clearly one of them is.

Good lord! That was a close one! I felt a bullet pass through my hair!

My condolences Ms. Nutter, but it was quite a Humdinger of a night! One leader down, and

Well, hoorah that we killed a Godfather, that means no more conversions for the Fedelinis (I think). However, it's too bad we lost another pair of loyal townies... we need to be extra careful in these coming nights if we are to survive.

So often in these games of life, the roles are taught to the other members too. I'm sure someone will pick of where he left off.

WHAT?! Me? Where did you get this information, because it's certainly news to me! This is especially ironic coming from you. I am the town's protector - go ahead, investigate me if you will - and I used my night action on you when I thought you were going to get killed - and I told you that. Is this your thanks? :sceptic:

I know I haven't been active in this game, but I've helped voting out both Mafia-players. I know I'm bound to be dead in the coming night after having my action revealed like this, but I guess that's what Stash wants now.

Hmm... interesting. I think we should wait before their debate is over before we immedietly cast judgement a decide who we'll vote for when the time comes.

Great snooping Walter! Its really great we got rid of a big influence like Mr. White. These mob bosses control a lot of what happens over night and its great to see one gone.

Im going to go with Stash on this one. He really seems sure and knows the consequences if he's wrong, but it seems like he's telling the truth. She says that shes helped convict both mafia players but a lot of us have. Its hard to say we shouldnt vote for her just because she has voted them off. It sounds ludicrous. The convictions we have gotten havent been the most straight forward. The person presenting them has been slightly uncertain but known what will happen if they're wrong.

Noooooo! *oh2* Hans, you can't be dead, you barely said a word, who could have wanted you any harm?? Oh Susan, we're all alone now, may God have mercy on us. Rest in peace my dear husband, your death will be avenged somehow. :angry:

Now who shall pay for this mess? Mr Stash, you have made a bold accusation but what facts do you have supporting your claim? You have been protected by someone, haven't you?

Excuse me Mr. Stash but why come to the rash conclusion of my wife. Ladies and Gentlemen I think that if Mr. Stash cannot explain any reason as to why he thinks so we shouldn't vote. However if evidence does come up, then I will do what I must for the good of the town.

It is really good that we defeated two scum last night, the night proved to be a success for everyone. However, I am afraid to learn of the deaths of our fellow townspeople.

Stash I agree with people above that accusations like that have been true in the past and I may decide to follow you on that.

Hmm, unlike the previous bold accusations, this one has not been backed up with any evidence at all. It is literally just an accusation.

On the other side of things, yes, Sandy did vote against Carrie Price. But their were already enough votes to convict (not enough to end the voting, though), and it was pretty clear at that point that Carrie was getting voted out no matter what. Sorry Sandy, but I am trying to be fair here. Oh, and Frank would have been in a rival mob, so voting against him is a no-brainer. That, and it was another runaway vote.

At this point, with no solid evidence, I can't cast a vote anywhere. Either Stash provides something more than "She did it" or I keep my vote to myself.

Oh, no! Hans, my friend! How awful! My condolences, Frankie.

Are you alright, Chief?! You're the only friend I've got left!

An' that poor kid as well. Terrible.

At leas' we got one o' them scum, an' a leader at that!

At this point, with no solid evidence, I can't cast a vote anywhere. Either Stash provides something more than "She did it" or I keep my vote to myself.

Good plan. Tha's where I stand as well.

We need more evidence than jus' an accusation.

Oh my God! I knew the evidence pointed to Mr White being scum, but working there all my life, I found it hard to accept.

Oh well, life must go on.

If what Stash says is true, then he'll have earned my trust, which is something hard to gain.

It appears that the scum are trying to take out the police first, which is shown by how we've gone from six police officers in total to three currently.

We must be cautious.

Excuse me Mr. Stash but why come to the rash conclusion of my wife. Ladies and Gentlemen I think that if Mr. Stash cannot explain any reason as to why he thinks so we shouldn't vote. However if evidence does come up, then I will do what I must for the good of the town.

Unless you have proof that your wife is innocent, you might want to be real careful about supporting your wife. Now I need to watch you to make sure you aren't a criminal.

And all I have for proof is what I know. No, I can't give you the details and reveal sources as of yet. If this one goes down, I have a few more to out also. You can take my word, or choose not to vote; your decision. Just remember, when the truth comes out, everyone is going to look back and see who didn't vote. Worst case, I'm wrong and I get voted tomorrow.