Sir Brickalot

[SWBP] - Jabba's Thugs Battle Pack

Capture nomads in deep debt with the Jabba's Thugs Battle Pack!

18047962206_258e0a0e67_z.jpg

S@H Description:

On Tatooine, the ruthless gangster Jabba The Hutt has recruited two of his henchmen to receive a prisoner who owes him money. Set up base with the powerful stolen Imperial cannon and message transmitter! Help the bounty hunter capture the prisoner on his speeder, and deliver it to the thugs where he'll be paid handsomely! Set includes two of Jabba's thugs, a prisoner and a bounty hunter.

17453909393_cac1077c7a_z.jpg

- Stun and capture the prisoner with the two-seater speeder's two stud blasters!

17886742480_d8010c36eb_z.jpg

- Deliver the prisoner, and relay a message to Jabba on the transmitter! Also, store weapons by the transmitter and adjust the position of the base with the central hinge!

17453906693_80ddeca06a_z.jpg

- Remove the cannon to reveal the gems to pay the bounty hunter, and remove the computer unit to reveal a blaster!

18074430095_a387076f7b_z.jpg

- Hand over the prisoner and receive the payment!

17453904183_04fb36c4af_z.jpg

- If the prisoner attempts to escape, use the swivelling, spring-loaded cannon to bring him back!

Total parts count: 114 (is that OK? I tried to remove some parts but that would also remove some of the play features)

Thanks for looking and please vote for me! :sweet:

Edited by Sir Brickalot

Oh my God I love it!!! I'd buy this in a heartbeat. The gun and diamond storage areas are genius!

The green-headed guy is my favorite and that speeder is very well built. Looks very roomy.

Excellent work bro. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713