Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

Vote for the Tournament BLUECOAT MVP

Vote for the Bluecoat player MVP (most valuable player)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which player did the best job representing the Bluecoats?

• Stash2Sixx
    • General Armendariz
    • frontbeast
    • martinsuper
    • Captain Green Hair
    • Dr. Green Coat
    • Admiral Bejaune
    • Admiral Green Buns
    • Captain Zuloo
    • Destrodacre
    • Captain Blackmoor
    • Black Rabbit
    • Ratshot
    • Crystal

Hopefully you were entertained by the players creativity. Here is your chance to pick the one player from the Redcoat side who you thought was the most entertaining. Just remember the Tournament of Retribution wasn't a building contest. It was a contest to poke fun at/insult/humilate and violate the other side.

The MVP from both sides gets a Soldier's Fort set! You get one vote (for each side) so pick who you think represented their side the best!

Hopefully I got all the posts and the players...let me know if I missed any!

Stash2Sixx

During the Hundred-Thousandth Battle between Bluecoats and Redcoats, Captain Stash decided it was time to unload the Bluecoats newest weapon, The Lil' Buddy. The Lil' Buddy was a great success, except no one expected the battle to rage on for so long. The Bluecoats actually ran out of ammo for their new weapon. Being a great problem solver, he came up with an amazing idea! Due to the lack of ammo for the Lil' Buddy and an overabundance of Redcoat prisoners, Captain Stash once again saved the day!

3773343003_69554bf7a4_o.jpg

Ever wonder what a Redcoat Nightmare looks like? I bet it looks like this...

3804210449_9f5133260c_o.jpg

3804210755_48c4583c6a_o.jpg

3804210791_a5566f21b5_o.jpg

3805027768_f6aa64059f_o.jpg

General Armendariz

As I was saying I did manage to escape and kill ALL of the guards and escape. So while I was leaving I felt a sudden urge to pee and

I came across the place were the redcoats sleep. I saw that some idiot left his window open so...

ushus_122.png

I crawled in and......

ushus_129.png

pissed on him I peed on every redcoat in that room including Joey Lock for capturing me

I called some of my friends to enjoy the moment

ushus_130.png

And I left back to my base.

The redcoats were sent on a short mission lead by Joey Lock and Commodore Hornbricker trying to capture General Armendariz.

He was Captain of a special ops barrel team the poor redcoats were outwit by GA's Sneaky ways...

fdfege_1.png

Without the Reds noticing, there are really Bluecoats standing all around them.

fdfege_2.png

On theright, General Armendariz, and Captain Blue hair.

The laft, Cap'n Blackmoor and Captain Zuloo

There we were, waiting... for a signal then ATACK!

fdfege_4.png

fdfege_8.png

It was TOO easy

fdfege_9.png

fdfege_19.png

And then it was over anly four Red survivors. All others dead

Since we let these survivors live. we had to do something...Humiliatng

So me and Captain Blue Hair took their pants!

fdfege_17.png

And that was it! Oh I just had to do this

fdfege_20.png

What I like to do on a lazy day on my tower as I watch my Bluecoats forcing captured redcoats in to labor i real fun...

sfwgaa_2.png

sfwgaa_1.png

sfwgaa_3.png

Shooting them like dears.

sfwgaa_4.png

"Ah, heres a good red."

fireheo.png

BANG!

sfwgaa_6.png

sfwgaa_8.png

sfwgaa_9.png

BANG!

sfwgaa_10.png

This is the life!

Frontbeast

a happy evening at blu coats camp

3788833967_66ef93c107.jpg

3789646144_f0d84f229b.jpg

Hey, whats this. hmmm maybe we should take a brake in our hunt for blue coats

billede_1a.jpg

Time to chow men

billede_2a.jpg

SUPRISE!!!

billede_3a.jpg

HE HE!!!!!!!!!

billede_4a.jpg

1.jpg

martinsuper

3798650705_d47915e102_b.jpg

3798651093_c124ab674f_b.jpg

3799467706_6c8a04c214_b.jpg

Moral of the story is, don't make fun of people who are old enough to be your father during a tournament of retribution.

3832839881_d6d7444a4d_b.jpg

3832839927_31153855cc_b.jpg

3832839981_9c9ac068ba_b.jpg

3833634548_3db069f7c8_o.jpg

3833634182_e6bf400aee_b.jpg

3833634244_2dc82fdb69_b.jpg

3833634344_2d7346ec37_b.jpg

3833634398_f17b10b35c_b.jpg

3832840321_685e5bf95a_b.jpg

3832840397_6749d1c347_b.jpg

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Captain Green Hair (aka Captain Blue Hair)

Before Anchors were taken into use in the Bluecoat navy, they had to be stress tested.

Normally this means they hoist the new Anchor to a height and then drop it on a hard object like a cannon barrel.

If the Anchor didn't show cracks or stress, it was approved by the Master.

Today me and Admiral Bejaune decided to have a little fun and stress test our new Anchor on a fresly captured Redcoat.

Look at the Redcoats scared face as the Anchor hangs above his head:

a.jpg

The entire Anchor testing rig:

b.jpg

The ''Executioner'', waiting for a command to drop the anchor:

c.jpg

Needless to say that the Anchor was approved and that this redcoat is no longer in the service.

Sometimes the Reds and Blues were at peace, but the leaders always found ways to challenge each other.

On a beautiful summer morning me and the Commodere met out on a deserted road to do some racing.

It was the perfect opportunity to test my new 125CC scooter...

image001.jpg

That big flag might be a bit of a slowdown for him i thought, well i was off to a quick start...

image002.jpg

But the the Commodore started to use the flag as a sail, silly commodere...

image003.jpg

He missed the dead Redcoat lying on the road and tripped over it..

image004.jpg

He left a trail of blood behind, as the horse dragged him along...

image005.jpg

I decided to leave him there and drove off to the beach..

image006.jpg

Later that day i felt some remorse and i decided that Captain Stash and his sniper rifle should go in to finish the job..

image007.jpg

6 months later...

image008.jpg

Deja vu..??

image009.jpg

a.jpg

Since we are a new faction, we needed to come up with a new way of torturing and killing our enemies, so i came up with:

Fish-Slapping!

It is basically female canine-slapping your enemy with some fresh sea fruit until blood pores out there every hole.

So in order to do this one needs a basket of sea fruit:

b.jpg

Some captured Blue coats, don't you think they look like a bunch of hicks and their leaders just some whiny pansies?:

c.jpg

Next up the Green coats pick up a piece of sea fruit, and let the games begin!

d.jpg

A close up action shot, boy that crab's claw in his face must hurt:

e.jpg

And seen from the eyes of the Blue coats, you can already see the blood starting to come out:

f.jpg

So some of you might wonder why i have such a small fish, compared to admiral B whom is slapping his Blue coat with an enormous Octopus...

Well i like things to last, especially when i torture my enemy.

Dr. Green Coat

Just a little story about having some fun behind enemy lines. I also had you use some pixelation on the wench to keep things clean.

blue_vs_red_1a.jpg

blue_vs_red_1b.jpg

blue_vs_red_1c.jpg

blue_vs_red_set_2_001.jpg

blue_vs_red_set_2_0002.jpg

blue_vs_red__set_2_003.jpg

blue_vs_red_set_2_004.jpg

Green Coats! "Green Thunder"

After the Blue Coats easy victory over the Red Coats they eventually fell into Civil War. Thus the Green Coats were born.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

Admiral Béjaune

Somewhere in the middle of the ocean, Admiral Béjaune has sank a British ship with his newly built ship Sang Royale. A few Redcoats cling to the debris. What to do with them?

A perfect time for the Admiral to use his newly taught punishment. Keelhauling! There is just so much one can learn from the Dutch.

The art of Keelhauling: dragging a man under the boat along the keel and pulling him up on the stern. The barnicals on the hull tear and cut the mans flesh.

On the Cathead you limey bastard!

bvs.r.jpg

Better hold your breath!

bvs.r1.jpg

Now jump! Or I put a grapeshot in your head!

bvs.r2.jpg

..... A few minutes pass as the Redcoat is pulled under the ship.....

redvsblue.jpg

Pull him up... lets see if he has gotten any more red!

bvs.r3flip.jpg

Ah. I didn't know a man could could bleed so much.. Looks like this one didn't make it. What are you waiting for.. clean this blood up... Can't have this mess on my new decks!

bvs.r4.jpg

A few repeats of what happened above and the Admiral was out of Redcoat prisoners.

A couple of Redcoats have heard the rumors about Catherine the Great of Russia and her horses and decided they want to try it. The rumors are that she would have one of her male stud horses hoisted up and then lowered onto her... and she would, well you know..... Screw her horse.

Somewhere on a large Island in the Caribbean, away from everyone. Two perverted, seriously disturbed Redcoats have decided to give the rumor a try.

bvr9.jpg

Im ready.. Start to lower him down!

bvr2.jpg

Ok, Im doing it! Its not easy lowering a horse by yourself!

bvr3.jpg

Poor horse was being lowered slowly. All he could think about was that mare that was in season.

bvr4.jpg

...A few moments later. A patrolling Bluecoat hears the commotion and moves in closer to see what the hell was going on.

.....WTF.... Sick bastards...

bvr6.jpg

Im going to put an end to this madness.

bvr7.jpg

...Boom! The Bluecoat shoots the line holding the horse up....

Splat! Thats the end of that disturbed Redcoat.

bvr8.jpg

Admiral Green Buns (aka Ynykle)

antiredcoatstrip.jpg

REVENGE!

My good friends General Armendariz and Captain Blackmoor came visiting me today, so I had to do something special. I always have a lot of Redcoats in the cargo hold so I decided to do something with them.

nummer_1.png

nummer_2.png

nummer_3.png

nummer_4.png

nummer_5.png

nummer_6.png

nummer_7.png

Green Thunder again!

Although there are not so many Greencoats, the few that exist are very smart. They have made a time machine very recently and who can we use as testdummies better than prisoners! Well, it's not so bad, I mean, who doesn't want to travel in time? It's a very unique experience

So here they go. I also give them some stuff they can take with them on their journey.

leghoo3.jpg

We send the first prisoner to the Jurassic period. And as the first man Bluecoat ever he faces a dinosaur! And we also gave some meat with the prisoner so he could feed the dinosaurs.

leghoo41.jpg

The second one finds himself back in the Middle Ages! The time they burnt a lot of misterious people. The people thought they were witches and magicians.

leghoo51.jpg

We gave the third one also some nice clothes and sent him to the wild west, so to the future!

leghoo1.jpg

We didn't have to give the last one special clothes, instead, we took something from him. Than we hanged him on a wooden thing and send him just a few miles away, but in the same time period as we were.

leghoo2.jpg

And after this we decided to destroy the machine again because it would be dangerous in the wrong hands. But we can easily build another one if we want to. It was a succes and gave us some very funny moments. Thanks prisoners, Thanks time machine!

Black Rabbit

3776680992_bddd1d85a7_o.jpg

The bluecoat troops Execute their Redcoat captives in the most humiliating and cruel ways...

Redcoats one by one are placed head first into urine soaked barrels and are used for targets when the calvary practice.

Captain Zuloo

3777594634_8639a4aa2f.jpg

It was a common practice for the Bluecoats to have some fun with their prisoners...that is, make them dance on stage in their underwear and silly hats...

3898970039_450376f8c4.jpg

3898970261_f7587be38b.jpg

One of the bluecoats comfortably pushing himself down the slope in a crate. Well, there was no reason to waste Blackmoor's banana crate was there?

3899752408_615b12f514.jpg

Well, if ski poles aren't readily available, rifles come in handy. See, this is what's so good about the bluecoats. They are resourceful and they take initiative unlike their silly red counterparts. (Or green for that matter)

3898970983_7391d68371.jpg

Another bluecoat speeding down the slope. And in a bucket too. If he were a redcoat, he wouldn't have thought of a bucket, he'd be on a mere plank of wood!

3898970519_9a26027525.jpg

Uh oh! It looks like the goofy redcoat has run into a problem, or rather, a rock. Take note how all the bluecoats managed to miss it. Stupid redcoats...AGAIN!

Destroydacre

red_v_blue_1.jpg

red_v_blue_2.jpg

red_v_blue_3.jpg

As several greencoats were relaxing at the local spa, they got something interesting in the mail.

gb1.jpg

After opening the letter, the soldiers discovered that they had been invited to take part in the next incarnation of everyone's favorite reality tv show Survivor, titled Survivor: La Mort!

gb2.jpg

The greencoats were then transported to their new home (I apologize that my Cross Bone Clipper is so dusty).

gb3.jpg

But as soon as the island was visible in the distance the greencoats were rudely thrown overboard (This picture turned out blurry for some reason...disappointing).

gb4.jpg

The greencoats barely made it to the island alive.

gb5.jpg

But as soon as they did, they were greeted by none other than Survivor host Jeff Probst!

gb6.jpg

The greencoats got to partake in grueling challenges including Crocodile wrestle...

gb7.jpg

...and quicksand floater

gb8.jpg

Of course even with the dead soldiers already eliminated, it wasn't official without holding tribal council.

gb9.jpg

The winner was offered the chance to claim his prize. But the producers of Survivor are not without a conscience. The winner was allowed to pull on the hanging string and abort his prize.

gb10.jpg

Poor greencoat...

gb11.jpg

gb12.jpg

This incarnation of Survivor was the most popular one yet, with the finale receiving 2.5 billion viewers worldwide. But were the producers happy with it?

gb13.jpg

I'd have to go with a resounding yes.

Ratshot

Ratshot's Magic Show

Ratshot and his cousin Simeon recently returned from a big battle with the evil Redcoats. Towards the end of the battle they managed to capture the Redcoat general, Admiral Woodhouse.

Upon returning, they were passing through the local market place were they noticed a large crowd of peasants watching a Jester juggle.

img_1183.jpg

But the people didn't like the Jester, so rather then the change pot filling up with change, it filled up with rotten veggies and stinky fish. The only person who was happy was a local beggar.

img_1184.jpg

So our two Bluecoat heroes took to the stage.(Here is a shot of Ratshot and Simeon. Ratshot(my sigfig) is on the left)

img_1185.jpg

Simeon gaurantes the peasants that the Admirals head will disappear. The peasants speculate

img_1187.jpg

Ratshot raises a curtain (There are young viewers out there, so we must be carefull ) and Simeon casts a spell.

img_1188.jpg

Ratshot removes the curtain and the Admirals head is gone just like Simeon promised, plus the change pot filled up, more money for the Bluecoat war effort

img_1190.jpg

The people are so happy with the Admirals death that they take Ratshot and Simeon crowd surfing.

img_1193.jpg

This proves that the Redcoats have weak necks and stupidity when trying to evade capture.

Crystal

A little scouting unit was walking along when they saw this

vigy_1.png

Silly Redcoats would fall for anything just look at them!

vigy_2.png

So when they were about to get her Bluecoats came out of nowhere

vigy_3.png

Captain: You are herby arrested and tortured for being across enemy lines. Good work darling.

vigy_4.png

Redcoat on the left side: Do we still get the hooker?

Captain: Sad Face

Captain Blackmoor

In 1712 the Bluecoats abandoned this island, it became a place to hide.

And so there was another Redcoat, he fled away from a battle.

deserted_island004.jpg

The silly Redcoat explores the island, when he discovers something...

deserted_island002.jpg

Since the Redcoat hadn't eaten for days, the bananas are delicious! Unfortunately the lad became addicted to them...

deserted_island005.jpg

The vultures already know what is going to happen to the poor dumb Redcoat...

deserted_island003.jpg

He doesn't even realise it's a trap... A nasty trap...

And the Redcoat falls in the pit below...

deserted_island010.jpg

At that same point, a ship from the Bluecoat navy was waiting offshore till the Redcoat fell in the pit.

Then, the soldiers came in action!

deserted_island013.jpg

Of course the captain of that ship couldn't resist to take a look as well.

deserted_island015.jpg

The Redcoat was easily found. He was already bitten by the huge ammount of snakes in the pit.

deserted_island022.jpg

No more words were wasted on the Redcoat, we Bluecoats have more things to do then executing stupid Reddies!

The Bluecoats didn't say: "Oh poor Redcoat, let me give you some help to get out of that pit."

And they didn't say either: "Ok men, let's give him a chance by challenge him for a fair duel."

And they especially didn't say: "Four against one is actually not fair!"

Cap'n Blackmoor's parrot tells what actually DID happen:

deserted_island001.jpg

It is 1734, in the LEGO Caribbean.

Captain Blackmoor found something unusual on the seas, something you don't see every day.

Yes, it was the good fellow Joey Lock! Sailing on a heavy-battledamaged ship.

Like that way, we managed to capture him.

Instead of killing him, we decided to make some fun.

bathtub002.jpg

bathtub003.jpg

bathtub005.jpg

bathtub006.jpg

bathtub007.jpg

bathtub008.jpg

bathtub009.jpg

bathtub010.jpg

bathtub011.jpg

bathtub013.jpg

bathtub001.jpg

bathtub012.jpg

I think that's all of them!

There were many good entries and I really had to think hard, but finally voted for the one who combined humour and quality building the most.

Armendariz, with Green/Blue Hair and Dr. Green Coat (Steve) really closely behind.

I just happen to like Armendariz' bananas, barrels, and pizzas.

Edited by Rick

A winner! Excellent and congratulations. If Captain Green Hair would be so good as to send me his contact information via PM I will be delighted to send him his well deserved Soldier's Fort!

This topic can and all associated Tournament of Retribution topics can be closed.

Thank you all for your participation as players, judges, moderators and spectators. It was a lot of fun. I hope you all save up a bunch of great ideas for next years tournament!

Congrats/gefeliciteerd, I voted for Armendariz, but your fish slapping and anchor testing scenes sure were fun...