Hrw-Amen

MOC: Blacktron Carriage

Flickr GalleryBrickshelf Gallery.cult_blacktron_railway_carriage_a.jpgThis is not a very serious railway build, but I am planning a modualr Blacktron building for my LEGO City and so it seemed appropriate to have a carriage for the Blacktron cult leader to ride around in plotting all his dastardly deeds as he went.

It does have a detailed interior, with two doors that open and of course roof hexagons that open as well with removable end bits enabling the Blacktron cult followers to move down the train taking advantage of whatever other facilities it may have hooked up. (Like a Buffet car.)

Very nice space style carriage, you've done a good job turning a typical Blacktron design into a train carriage.

I think you should make a Blacktron style engine to pull it!

Cool retro-fusion idea 'Hrw-Amen' :grin: , I wouldn't travel on that rail line with those folks around ! :laugh:

I love when people incorporate other types of themes such as Blacktron into other themes such as train or town.

In my own town I use Blacktron as a high tech computer company. Anyways, this is a great moc. :classic:

In my own town I use Blacktron as a high tech computer company.

Do post pix (where appropriate), please! Don't forget to link!

If you already did, linkie, please!

Thanks for the replies. I am planning a secret Blacktron retreat in my town. Just started getting the bricks together so maybe a while but will obviously be a City/Town (Possibly Sci-fi?) post when it id done.

On a side note, managed to get the red cargo train on discount. Built the engine last night, looks good, may try and make a black version as that would be a very suitable Blacktron engine I think?