Sign in to follow this  
Andy D

Value of mini figs from 10236, Ewok Village?

I am considering the 10236 for parts. I do not want the mini figs. What are they worth? Anyone interested in purchasing?

Let me know....

Andy D

I don't know the actual value of the figures, but you could probably part out each individual figure and pay for the set itself. There are plenty of people on eBay who do this, so it seems feasible!

Good luck!

I don't really want to eBay, don't want to sell one at a time. Don't care if it pays for the set. I look at it as selling them is a savings for me and possibly a savings for someone else. I have seen eBay prices for the mini figs for $199... I don't need that, thinking about $100 or...

Andy D

Simple thing to do is search for completed items on eBay to get s good idea how much people have paid for the figures. If I'm doing something similar I normally look at settling for just under the average price so you know you'll sell them. I wouldn't always look at the top price items as you won't always be that lucky.

You may find the build then only cost 1/4 to 1/3 of the full set cost.

Considering average bricklink values individually add up to over $200 without shipping, I'd say $100 is the steal of a century. I do want all of those ewoks, but I can't afford even the amazing deal of $100 right now.

You'll have no problem selling them, especially Leia, Luke, and the ewoks. Even the R2 unit goes for 13 because of the new head printing.

Sign in to follow this