Attika

Greetins from the UK

Hello people of Eurobricks, it is good to be here.

I go by the name of Attika and I am an AFOL. My dark age has ended four years ago when I bought a set of Technic for my nephew, the 8081. I made the mistake to open it before I handed it over and that was the first time when I've seen a lego differential and uni joint. (Those things I haven't had when Iplayed lego as a child. And I really missed them.) That moment the monster woke in me from a twenty years long sleep. Since then I buy sets and parts. Building from instructions never fascinated me, so I build MOC's, just like I did in my childhood. Couple of months before I've started my youtube channel under the pressure of a friend who wasn't even a lego fan, but he was rather annoying. :grin: So as a part of my introduction here is the link to my videos:

https://www.youtube....IdoVUIqWFsEmC2g

Few more thing left to say, like I'm interested mainly in studless Technic, and I am a hardcore heretic non-purist. I grab this passion from the engineering side and if I find that a non existing part should exist, then one way or another I'll make it. Still if there is any of these modified parts appearing in the creations that I'll post, those going to be highlighted and I'll share the tutorial, how to make them if demanded.

I hope we will enjoy each others company here.

Ps: My english isn't flawless as it is a second language to me, please excuse that.

Welcome to EB!

You have some nice stuff on your Youtube channel. I'm glad you joined, so we can see more of your work :thumbup: