MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 4

BannerShrink.jpg

*Ratatatatatatat!*

IMG_2851.jpg

*Crash!*

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

Annoyed, Artie Sanders/Sandy was studying a letter that he had retrieved.

IMG_2858.jpg

"How are you doing with that letter?" A figure asked.

"Fine. I would've been out on the streets investigating tonight if you hadn't arrived. You shouldn't have come here."

"Oh well. I have to go to the other room for about as long as it takes for someone to break into an apartment and fire a pistol."

IMG_2862.jpg

"Aha! So I didn't need to go out after all. I've got all the evidence against the person I was going to investigate right here in this letter."

IMG_2882.jpg

Suddenly someone broke into the apartment -

IMG_2881.jpg

- And fired a pistol. *BANG* Artie lay dead on his desk. The murderer took a quick look around the room.

"Damn. It looks like he was with the Town all along. I suppose not everyone with a fedora is no-good after all."

IMG_2886.jpg

The other figure entered the room, "Oh, hello."

"How are you?"

"... Fine."

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

Frustrated after a rough night, Shawn Imperioli/Imperial Shadows went back to the Aventine. He had tried the toast there last night at a meeting and simply had to go back for some more.

IMG_2832.jpg

He was joined by Samuel Stevens/Stash2Sixx and another man.

IMG_2833.jpg

"Vhat vould you like sir?"

"The Burned Steak Fernando please."

IMG_2834.jpg

Shawn and Samuel were so busy eating that they didn't notice the figure outside.

IMG_2838.jpg

But the third man did. "Get out of here! Look at you! You haven't even booked a table. And hatchets are strictly prohibited."

IMG_2841.jpg

The figure sulked off.

IMG_2845.jpg

Morning came.

IMG_2891.jpg

The town found the body of Donald Sirna/Sir Dillon lying on the street. He was a Townie.

IMG_2893.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Christopher.jpg keetong - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Lorraine-2-1.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted off, Day 3

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Artie.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted off, Day 4

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

- space hulk

- Adam

15 players remain. A majority of 8 votes is required to condemn.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

OH NO! MY HUSBAND! Dirty scum must have killed my husband! What did he ever do to you?! He was an innocent man! A wonderful man! I have already decided who to vote for after yesterdays fiasco. I recieved a message from Michelle telling me to vote for Shawn instead of Jerry. Shawn was telling us the truth and we killed one of the scum yesterday.

Vote: Millacol/Michelle

Poor Artie and Donald!

Aida, I recieved the same kind of a message from Jerry, telling me to unvote him and to vote Shawn. I'll trust you, and Vote: Millacol / Michelle

This is a tragedy. We win one, we lose two, we've got to get ahead of these scum before it's too late!

I'd like to hear what Michelle has to say for herself before condemning her, though. We must be getting into a bad position in terms of Townie to Scum ratio, so I'm not quite ready to make a decision without a little discussion first.

I'm not at all surprised to see the hatchetman coming after one of us, we probably represent a position of authority and potential danger to him, so it's only natural. What he doesn't understand is that we can help him, offer him the chance to redeem himself, if he'll just contact us.

Please hear me, hatchetman, I know you don't really want to do this, you just want to win, but you can't win this way, no matter what the voices tell you, it's a trick.

Contact me before it's too late.

Oh damn, despite his mad ramblings Artie really was loyal, I'm sorry that I doubted him :sad:

OH NO! MY HUSBAND! Dirty scum must have killed my husband! What did he ever do to you?! He was an innocent man! A wonderful man! I have already decided who to vote for after yesterdays fiasco. I recieved a message from Michelle telling me to vote for Shawn instead of Jerry. Shawn was telling us the truth and we killed one of the scum yesterday.

Agreed. Vote: Millacol/Michelle. Don't think I've ever been this sure of someone's guilt before.

No! Two more townies dead? What the heck! Before voting Michelle, I want to hear her story...

That means there are 6 townies dead to 2 scum dead, and 15 people left :cry_sad:

I don't know what to say. I was manipulated by Jerry, as others were. He told me he knew an investigator on the town side who had taken a look at Shawn and found him to be scum. I believed him, was manipulated by him. Foolishly, I never doubted him. It seems to me, however, that the father's meatshield theory may be correct. Shawn claimed he is the investigator, and found the money and letter in Jerry's trash. However, we have received confirmation by the runner of this game...of life that Sanders is the investigator. Don't forget that the letter said "I suppose I have no choice but to accept your offer. I'll meet you tonight at the Aventine." And isn't it a coincidence that Shawn, who was in possession of the letter, shows up at the Aventine with Chief Stevens. I believe that Stevens is loyal, and is being blackmailed somehow by Shawn. It all fits. Shawn claims he investigated Jerry, found a letter and some cash, then gets him convicted, diverting suspicion off himself by letting a fellow scum die. But Sanders is the investigator, Sanders has the money and the letter. Shawn blackmails Stevens, gets a letter from him accepting his "offer" of some sort, and says he will meet him at the Aventine. Shawn makes up some cock and bull story about the FBI and how he is our investigator and savior. :hmpf: Jerry gets convicted, Shawn is off scot-free. Did I mention that the mystery man with Shawn and Stevens was most likely a protector on the scum side, who prevented the town vigilante (hatchet-man) from killing him? In case I didn't make it clear I believe Sanders investigated Shawn last night. Which makes sense when compared to what the god of this game...of life said today:

Frustrated after a rough night (Perhaps because he was investigated? :wink:), Shawn Imperioli/Imperial Shadows went back to the Aventine Back to the Aventine, meaning he is definitely the person from the letter). He had tried the toast there last night at a meeting and simply had to go back for some more.

There, I've done all I can to help you see the truth. You can vote for me if you wish, but it will be a grave mistake on your part. I am a loyal townie with no night action who was manipulated by scum and is now trying to make up for that slip.

Vote: Shawn Imperante/ImperialShadows

I don't know what to say. I was manipulated by Jerry, as others were. He told me he knew an investigator on the town side who had taken a look at Shawn and found him to be scum. I believed him, was manipulated by him. Foolishly, I never doubted him.

Why would you just believe someone you don't know the loyalty of? And why would the boss of the scum tell you that someone else is scum? To get me killed because I had exposed him, assuming you weren't just planning it together.

However, we have received confirmation by the runner of this game...of life that Sanders is the investigator.

We call this a paranoid investigator, they tend to be loyal, but think everyone is bad because they're crazy. In the past, they tended to work as Inquisitors. One famous example was named Fernando, he investigated people and thought they were all witches. Now he lives on as a burned steak recipe. If you want to ramble about clues, maybe you missed that one due to inexperience.

Further, the 'runner of this game ... of life' didn't say that, the character did, potentially indicating that they were delusional, otherwise I think the voice in the sky would have called their death an important loss, which didn't happen. Further, he was too cowardly to speak for himself and tried to use the good Father to mislead us. Paranoids do that, they try to get others to say what they think, it helps reassure them that they aren't as crazy as they know they are. Seeking out a religious man is just more confirmation.

I believe that Stevens is loyal, and is being blackmailed somehow by Shawn.

Then you're an idiot. If someone is blackmailed in this game ... of life ... they are no longer loyal, so you're just trying to play both sides knowing you messed up in your blatant support of the scum yesterday.

Did I mention that the mystery man with Shawn and Stevens was most likely a protector on the scum side

And you just made one more enemy of a loyal townie by accusing him of being scum.

who prevented the town vigilante (hatchet-man) from killing him?

And the hits just keep on coming. You have now accused the loyal night vigilante of being a serial killer.

Is there anyone else you'd like to offend with your stupidity?

Vote: Shawn Imperante/ImperialShadows

Thus ends my patience. You're either scum or a fool. I sincerely hope you're scum, this town doesn't need to kill another loyal, just because they have no sense.

Vote: Millacol / Michelle

Artie!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cry_sad: Guys, this is insane. Notice, Artie was trouble for the Shawn, so he is dead the next morning. Think hard about it guys.

Grats, Shawn, you've played your meat-shield.It's what Artie and I told you the whole time!

Vote:Shawn/ImperialShadows

I will honor your husband's memory by casting my vote the same. Vote: Millacol/Michelle.

I am a bit worried about this, though. I also received a note from Artie imploring me to change my vote to Shawn as well and he was innocent. Yesterday was confusing as new investigations were revealed. Michelle is also very young. She may indeed be scum, but she may have just made a very wrong decision yesterday. Is there any other evidence against her?

Artie!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cry_sad: Guys, this is insane. Notice, Artie was trouble for the Shawn, so he is dead the next morning. Think hard about it guys.

Grats, Shawn, you've played your meat-shield.It's what Artie and I told you the whole time!

Vote:Shawn/ImperialShadows

This is odd. I've never trusted Shawn more and I've played lots of games...of life with him. After yesterday I trust him even more. Didn't you pay attention to yesterday's events? If anything, the killer chose Artie to try to make Shawn look guilty, but IMO, that's a very weak attempt at best after what happened yesterday.

I've got evidence against you, Shawn. "Meet me at the Aventine." Notice that Shawn and our good Police Cheif were there, probably talking, therefore, Samuel has most likely been converted by Shawn, and that letter was Samuel's reply, perhaps just recieved by Shawn.

*Came out of the crowd*

EVERYONE THAT IS ENOUGH..........

Michelle is one of the probable threats, but I believe there is a greater threat out there, and I appericate all of the citizens to re-examine the sequence once more...

First of all, I am extremely annoyed with Atrie's death... Indeed, Atrie was the one whom have feed me with this information yesterday which have caused a dynamic stir that caused Shawn to reveal Jim as the leader of the scumbag..

I was the one, acting on behalf of Atrie, to protect him from harm, and although his drunken behaviour can be a little messy but he is a very good man that acts for the interest for our town.. This town is lacking of good night actions, and I meant SERIOUSLY LACKING.... We have lost till now, 2 most important roles in this game of life... I won't reveal the other one, but I believe some of you are aware of the other important role. I don't know if it could ever be replaced but there is a high chance that we are already exposed to the threats, when Vincent was voted off in Day 1...

Now, to analysis the clues once more, let me reveal abit more info for the rest, t

The gunman whom killed Donald, is using a machine gun...

The other mystery guy took the pistol in the house, and shoot Atrie...

(FYI, the pistol was used once, so far.)

The last one, is trying to kill Chief Stash and Shawn, at the Aventine, where the 3rd mysterious man whom have protection ability to protect him from harm, and I strongly believe that the protector is a scumbag... The person whom wield an axe, is trying to end of the lives, and that person same with the gunman, one of them is the renegade that doesn't care any sides. I have been highlighting this point again and again.

if we are ever to convict someone, let's analysis our findings with prudent careful judgement. My old fragile life is no longer of any use, but as long as I breath, I will never let those scums live..

I swear on the name, of Guilder Church... that justice will prevail...

After all of you have understood my findings, and more findings shared by the rest, I will start giving my statements with regards to the suspect list.

Father Walters, don't you think it might be possible for someone to own both guns?

We've counted to killers thus far, and one of them is on our sider, the townies.

And Aida, I'm so sorry about your husband. Donald was a good man, and I never thought of him to have done anything wrong. Who would have killed a man like him?

Shawn, Aida, you're both right regarding Michelle, she was defending Jerry, and cannot be trusted. I'll reserve a vote for her, for now, but I'll remove it if someone new pops up in the line of suspicion.

Vote: Michelle/Millacol88

After your defense of Jerry the other night, I'm sorry but everything that comes out of your mouth is fluff! I am also voting for Michelle/Millacol88. If I am wrong, oh well, but like I said, your defense of Jerry was terrible.

You fools. Are you trying to vote off townies?

Michelle, is there really any proof that you are a townie? And likewise, there is no proof you are scum; just like Shawn, who you seem to be obsessed with.

Michelle, is there really any proof that you are a townie? And likewise, there is no proof you are scum; just like Shawn, who you seem to be obsessed with.

Except that there is a lot more that points at Michelle being scum than Shawn being scum, her defence of Jerry yesterday was way to vigorous to be based on just believing Jerry was innocent, and today she has just continued attacking Shawn. My vote stands.

Except that there is a lot more that points at Michelle being scum than Shawn being scum, her defence of Jerry yesterday was way to vigorous to be based on just believing Jerry was innocent, and today she has just continued attacking Shawn. My vote stands.

Quinn, I apologize for suspecting you earlier.

You're on the right track, and you just gave us more proof that Michelle could just be scum.

Jerry was the don of the scum, and she could have been his little maid.

I'm not going to bother defending myself anymore. You'll see I was a townie who was manipulated before too long. :sadnew:

"A voice from the crowd is heard"

I shot Artie!

*Steps out of the crowd*

I shot Artie! I am the mystery shooter! But, before you go killing me off, let me explain:

My wife as you know was killed, and through the grief, I took out my pistol that I only use to protect myself from intruders, and I started to kill people. Unfortunately, for the first two nights I was blocked. On the first night, I tried to kill Artie, but was blocked. The second night, I attempted to kill Sal, but again was thwarted by the same blocker. Last night, I tried my luck with Artie again, believing him to be dangerous since he was on the attack so much with Shawn yesterday. As you can see, the move worked.

Now, about Michelle, I don't honestly think that she's scum. Look at the way that Jerry defended himself yesterday, and look at Michelle today. She's given up on trying. This could also be a trick, and I'll still keep my vote, but I just don't think she's scum. I hope I'm wrong though...

Lastly, before you go running off switching your votes to kill me off in order to avenge Artie, I just want to say don't. If you do, you'll be losing the one good chance you have at saving this down, since I am the only townie vigilante. You can kill me, to avenge him, but I don't recommend it. I've just made myself a moving target now, but it was to throw suspicion off of Shawn, since people seem to think he killed Artie.

I was manipulated by scum, you killed a townie. Guys, it's a no-brainer to me.

Unvote: ImperialShadows/ Shawn Imperante

Vote: Bob the Construction Man/Robert Concini

I was manipulated by scum, you killed a townie. Guys, it's a no-brainer to me.

Unvote: ImperialShadows/ Shawn Imperante

Vote: Bob the Construction Man/Robert Concini

Calm down! If Robert is Scum, then why would he say he killed Artie? That would be putting a target on his back for no reason.

"A voice from the crowd is heard"

I shot Artie!

*Steps out of the crowd*

I shot Artie! I am the mystery shooter! But, before you go killing me off, let me explain:

There's a shock. :hmpf:

Even I knew that you had killing abilities in this game... of life.

My wife as you know was killed, and through the grief, I took out my pistol that I only use to protect myself from intruders, and I started to kill people. Unfortunately, for the first two nights I was blocked. On the first night, I tried to kill Artie, but was blocked. The second night, I attempted to kill Sal, but again was thwarted by the same blocker. Last night, I tried my luck with Artie again, believing him to be dangerous since he was on the attack so much with Shawn yesterday. As you can see, the move worked.

Gee, thanks for admitting you were going to kill me. :angry: You want to play rough? Oh, I'm so scared! :tongue: What exactly would be accomplished from killing me? Most of the people we've killed, or lynched, have been townies. In the four days since the pandemic began, only two of the people to die have been scum. That must mean there aren't many left, or there aren't many at all.

Now, about Michelle, I don't honestly think that she's scum. Look at the way that Jerry defended himself yesterday, and look at Michelle today. She's given up on trying. This could also be a trick, and I'll still keep my vote, but I just don't think she's scum. I hope I'm wrong though...

She's given up because she's lost the battle. Jerry's dead, good riddance, nobody liked him anyway.

Lastly, before you go running off switching your votes to kill me off in order to avenge Artie, I just want to say don't. If you do, you'll be losing the one good chance you have at saving this down, since I am the only townie vigilante. You can kill me, to avenge him, but I don't recommend it. I've just made myself a moving target now, but it was to throw suspicion off of Shawn, since people seem to think he killed Artie.

Robert, you've made the worst move you could have ever made. The scum that are among us now know who they will probably kill next. You fool, you've doomed us all! We have no chance! :cry_sad:

Like really vote bob even though he's this towns last hope!? that screams scum for me. :hmpf: