gallery_6705_159_75862.jpg

7346 Seaside House

415 pieces

SRP US £49.99 | EUR 41.90

gallery_6705_159_11815.jpg

7347 Highway Pickup

805 pieces

SRP US $79.99 | EUR 69.90

Please discuss the new & rumoured CREATOR sets here!

Hmm... I'll just repeat my speculations here.

'Summer House' will be the inevitable Big Creator House, which following recent trends will include a minifig. Probably also some kind of vehicle. This one is already on my 'must have' list.

Safari Set will probably be one of those sets where you can create various animals.

Police Set actually sounds like one of these Bricks and More sets, but it's listed as Creator, so I'm not sure what to think. Since they had a Creator House Lighthouse this year, it's possible that this is some kind of small Creator House Police Station, but I'm not 100% convinced. Will have to wait and see.

I was thinking the Police set might be a car. A police station would overlap with the City line too much, and no Creator wave is complete without a couple of vehicles. I'd like a police car on the same scale as last year's red sportscar.

Summer House doesn't strike me as the big Creator house for the year. When I think of summer homes, I'm thinking of a small house by the beach. Hopefully around the same size as the Log Cabin. Maybe the big house will come in a second wave?

Sounds like the typical Creator set releases. A house set, a creature set, and a vehicle set.

7346 Summer House: Instructions for building one of 3 different houses/buildings.

4637 Safari Set: Instuctions for building 3 (or more) safari animals.

4636 Police Set: Instructions for building 3 different police vehicles.

I have a soft spot for the brick built animal sets since it is unique to the Creator theme.

I was disappointed in 5764 Rescue Robot. The models for that set looked very plain and were a poor successor to 5868 Ferocious Creatures. I'm definitely interested in 4637 Safari Set. Hopefully it will get things back on track with the Creator animal subtheme.

One that pops out to me is the summer house. Hopefully it's at least as good as the hillside house. I eagerly await pics.

I hope they go back to baseplates though. I don't really like the regular plate bases, doesn't work well with the street baseplates.

One that pops out to me is the summer house. Hopefully it's at least as good as the hillside house. I eagerly await pics.

I agree with Gryphon Ink in that this 'Summer House' is probably not the major Creator House next year, more likely something the same size or slightly larger than the Log Cabin. I'm still excited, of course... makes me wonder what the bigger House set is going to be. Or is it going to be a house at all... ? I wouldn't mind a classic brick-built plane with a pilot minifigure.

I hope they go back to baseplates though. I don't really like the regular plate bases, doesn't work well with the street baseplates.

I don't mix my City buildings with my Creator buildings, so I don't mind. Actually I prefer the regular plates because they lend more versatility, like the raised plate in the Hillside House set.

Edited by David Thomsen

Hopefully the summer house comes in a color other than white. I don't mind if it is white, because i'm still going to get it. Its just the fact I have to many creator houses that are white. I'm hoping for maybe a sand color, because thats how summer homes are around me, but i doubt that would happen.

The German toy site everyone's (s)talking about lists some Creator sets, if I'm getting it right:

- Blue cabriolet

- Mini fire truck

- Street racer

- T-rex

- Fighter plane

- Propeller aircraft

Safari is listed as Lego steine (pieces / bricks) instead of Creator, just a like a Girls' box and a few more.

I may have missed some sets, I just tried to get as many informations as I could in a short time.

EDIT: I did miss something:

- Mini sports car

- Lego bricks: Police

- Lego bricks: Vehicles

- Lego bricks: bricks box

- Lego bricks: Safari

The T-rex sounds like an odd choice for TLG to make considering how there is a whole dino theme going. We could have used the T-rex in another year.

Needs more robots.

The German toy site everyone's (s)talking about lists some Creator sets, if I'm getting it right:

- Blue cabriolet

- Mini fire truck

- Street racer

- T-rex

- Fighter plane

- Propeller aircraft

Safari is listed as Lego steine (pieces) instead of Creator, just a like a Girls' box and a few more.

I may have missed some sets, I just tried to get as many informations as I could in a short time.

None of those look like buildings. Kind of sad... three of my favourite sets this year were the Creator buildings. Need more!

(I updated the list I did)

No buildings? Maybe they just wanted to try something different this time. They put a few houses out lately, it wouldn't be a surpries to see one in June 2012.

I'm not particularly interested in the Police set (as if there's not enough of those around at the moment :tongue: ), the Safari set sounds remotely interesting, but the Summer House is intriguing.

If it is a smaller house like the Log Cabin, I'm hoping a second, larger house will be released in the summer wave. I would love to see something along the lines of the awesome 4954 Model Town House :thumbup:

If it is a smaller house like the Log Cabin, I'm hoping a second, larger house will be released in the summer wave. I would love to see something along the lines of the awesome 4954 Model Town House :thumbup:

A second house is pretty much a foregone conclusion if previous years are any indication. It is highly unlikely we will see something similar to 4954 Model Town House. While it looked impressive, it lacked the play features that kids wanted. It is the driving force behind the light brick in Lighthouse Island and the sound brick in Hillside House. I just hope that we can get some interesting colors for the walls and roof this time.

No Creator houses there... :sad:

I don't think the entire catalogue has been uploaded yet though, so they might still be coming. Just like there aren't any Police sets in the City theme, even though we've seen one grizzly bear so we know they're in the catalogue.

No, for 1H2012 is that all. 1H are allways smaller waves, so no suprise here.

(holiday) house will be in 2h, as we already know.

I wasn't expecting to see two vehicle sets per price point. Normally there is only one vehicle set at each price point since they will be sharing shelf space with Creator sets from the previous year.

Loving the 2 tiny sets (in the plastic containers) as always.

Surprised that they have not one but TWO airplanes plus a motorcycle, sports car and dinosaur.

Yellow jet airplane and blue car could be nice parts packs.

Anyone notice the new orange brick separator included with the 4625 & 4626 sets?

Looks like it has a tool for pushing friction pins out of axle holes. -- Bryan

Anyone notice the new orange brick separator included with the 4625 & 4626 sets?

Looks like it has a tool for pushing friction pins out of axle holes. -- Bryan

I noticed! Also, the studs on top and anti-studs on the bottom are now aligned the same way. This means that the brick separator itself might be easier to incorporate in MOCs, if you have a good use for it. Of course, it feels a bit sad saying goodbye to the old brick separator. Also, the Technic axle is something I'm unsure about, as it makes most uses of the top studs (for removing plates from the underside of other pieces) useless.

Out of the bricks and more sets, the Safari set seems to have an unusual colors-- Medium Nougat or maybe Sand Yellow for the jeep. There's also a girl-oriented Bricks & More set that, yes, includes a minifigure, and a seemingly unique one at that. That's good news for people who feared that from now on the figs of the Friends theme would be the only figs in girl-oriented sets. At the same time, it could just be that TLG wants to test the waters with the Friends sets before seeing whether other applications of the figures would be profitable. Either way, this box is a good opportunity for AFOLs who can't stand the Friends sets to get some of the great "girly" colors like Medium Lavender.

Regarding the actual Creator sets, 7292 looks cool, but its B and C models look a bit lacking compared to those in other plane sets from the Creator theme. 6914, the dinosaur set, is also kind of lousy-looking compared to other creature-based Creator sets in the past. All the other vehicle-based Creator sets seem perfectly satisfactory, though. I wonder why there's no sign of any houses/buildings?

Check THIS out!

Interesting new "Friends" line. Also the new construction flatbed and SUV with dirt bikes is kinda cool! Loving the Police/safari set as well.

Enjoy!

Edited by legomaniac83

Check THIS out!

Interesting new "Friends" line. Also the new construction flatbed and SUV with dirt bikes is kinda cool! Loving the Police/safari set as well.

Enjoy!

We get lipsticks!!!

Tools in blue!!!