Sign in to follow this  
burlogh

Kung-fu Panda

Cool! I really like the bamboo, and the track is great too. It's a really nice scene; there's just something great about all that bamboo!

Looks fantastic. Love all the bamboo and the little dark grey post thingie (sorry I don't know what it's called) at the bottom right hand corner.

Great looking scene! I love the Bamboo and the hidden dangers...

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Love this! Love the movies! The bamboo is fantastic, as is the white flowers providing the righ amount of color! Kung Fu Panda is one theme I wish Lego had decided to make:(

Love the bamboo forest and the little fountain thingy in the bottom right corner! Unfortunately neither ninjas or talking pandas are my thing, but overall I like it:)

This is such a nice MOC. I really like what you did with the flower petals. Keep up the amazing building!

Edited by Master_Data

Wow.. very nice build.. its always nice to see the bamboo leaves used as bamboo!

Makes me want to make a "Mini Ninja (the game) Moc after looking at this. Well bricked!!

That is a well set-out scene you have there, things always look nice when a border is put in, it makes it look like a zen garden on bonzai planter!

Very nice! I always love to see the animals from the collectible minifigures with usual figs combined. The comical effect is great!