Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

MOD: Modern Lego Store

Hello everybody! :classic:

(Since TLG is releasing that great 3221 Lego Truck this year) We now really need a Lego Store for our minifigs where they can buy all their sets.

So some weeks ago I designed following MOCset with LDD in order to show which could/would/should be possible for a (more AFOL orientated) Lego Store set:

Modern Lego Store

Go to the modern Lego Store in order to buy the latest Lego sets or some special bricks from the PaB wall. On the way home you can have a cool drink or a hot sausage at the small kiosk.

This set includes a modern Lego Store with two display cases, two cashpoints, shelves with Lego sets and a PaB wall, a kiosk with two tables, a cook, two shop assistants, a boy, a girl and a display dummy.

An overview:

moderner_lego_store.1.jpg

From the left side:

moderner_lego_store.2.jpg

From the right side:

moderner_lego_store.3.jpg

From the back:

moderner_lego_store.4.jpgmoderner_lego_store.5.jpg

The display dummy:

moderner_lego_store.10.jpg

The display cases (in this picture without contents):

moderner_lego_store.12.jpgmoderner_lego_store.13.jpg

The micro sets for the display cases:

a castle moderner_lego_store.7.jpg the CG Platform moderner_lego_store.8.jpg a Creator house moderner_lego_store.9.jpg

The roofs of the modern Lego Store as well of the small kisok are removeable for better playability inside:

moderner_lego_store.11.jpg

Like always more pics can be found in this folder (when public) of my BS gallery.

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by TheBrickster

Cute 'Klaus-Dieter', really cute - nice LDD design (I think if you have the latest LDD and active UNIVERSE - you have more parts available to playwith) - good work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like all the details, including the air conditioning vents on the roof. The large windows are nice too.

If our Lego people play with smaller Lego, does that mean their Lego people play with even smaller Lego too? :wink:

Not bad, the front resembles a LEGO store very well.

Needs a big red 2x4 brick.. or just a 2x4 red brick, but it will be big, for the minifigs... yeah :wacko:

Thank you all very much for your nice comments! :classic:

It was really many hours of work til I had it how it imo finally should look like.

And so I really like to hear that you like it! :thumbup:

I think LEGO should start building more stand alone stores from the ground up. :classic:

I totally agree with you, ACCURATEin!

More stand alone stores in non-CC style are absolutely needed - esp. a Lego Store, a greengrocer and a mall.

Klaus-Dieter