Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Taxylyn Hybrid dropship/bomber

The Taxylyn is a biological hybrid dropship/bomber used by invading insectoid forces. It can deliver 3 drones and 2 larva from an altitude near the edge of space. Though that may not sound like much, defending forces can be quickly overwhelmed as hundreds of thousands of these craft usually attack at a time. After the intial drop of soldiers, the empty pods are regrown and charged with an unknown biological toxin, which is then dropped by these craft on to worlds under siege. These craft can repeat this process an infinite number of times, so long as they are not heavily damaged.

Taking a break from castle, this one was on the back burner for a while. Now its finished and it even has a crude stand. As always C&C appreciated.

18194023914_8ec8e29d59_c.jpg

18628839898_f573a3dee7_c.jpg

18628845598_c28cc03d28_c.jpg

18628843838_cf7d701285_c.jpg

I love the organic look of this ship. I really like how the pods appear to form to the back of the ship. Really cool MOC.

Has anyone ever told you about the M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation (hands over a M.A.N.T.I.S. pamphlet) :devil:

I love the organic look of this ship. I really like how the pods appear to form to the back of the ship. Really cool MOC.

Has anyone ever told you about the M.A.N.T.I.S. corporation (hands over a M.A.N.T.I.S. pamphlet) :devil:

Ha I an aware of all three corporations that are fighting for control if the Andromeda Galaxy. Currently I am undecided on which faction to choose.

Love this! :wub:

Thank you Graham!