I Scream Clone

Kelra Labyrinth

Kelra Labyrinth

Forming the border of Nocturnus, the Kelra Labyrinth serves as a deterrent on any soul foolish enough to enter. Guarded by the minotaurs and reptrians, fresh meat is always welcome in the maddening mazes within Kelra. Doomed souls will often head towards the watch tower at the center in the hopes of spying an exit, yet they aren't the only species looking to exploit the tower.

You may spy Lord Ssilyrrlith amongst all the other evil looking dudes!

6465164261_debd0d9784_z.jpg

6465164131_9a1669061a_z.jpg

6465163825_bae8bbb1bb_z.jpg

6465163727_c13d1f896d_z.jpg

Special thanks to my fellow guild leaders who have all inspired part of this build for me, Sirens-of-Titan, SI-Mocs and Derfel Cadarn, cheers guys :thumbup:

See the full set on Flickr as well

Whoa! :wub:

That is impressive ISC! I'd rather don't want to get lost in that huge maze, while some evil mage is watching your struggle.

I love the details on all the walls, nice colours and amount of foliage. The tower is epic too! :thumbup:

Fantastic build ISC!

This is incerdible! The worn down look and the plants growing all over the maze! The tower is also nice! Reminds me of some movie with a twisted leader in tower laughing at the poor souls trapped in the maze from hell!

The first time I see a maze in lego! :classic:

Great job!!!

Indeed a great labyrinth, I can see despair in many minifigures.

The round tower is fantastic, and goes very well with the landscaping.

Nice job.¡¡ :classic:

Indeed a great labyrinth, I can see despair in many minifigures.

The round tower is fantastic, and goes very well with the landscaping.

Nice job.¡¡ :classic:

nice :)

I would suggest to put in some traps and lava pools :)

Such a novel idea and brought to life with a great build! I can imagine many a would-be hero has met his demise in these corridors.

That's fantastic, excellent job! I sure wouldn't want to get lost in there. I love the use of the green sprue piece, I think it's missing a few things though just some final touches that would totally finish it off nicely like some giant cobwebs and spiders and traps as already mentioned like a spike wall, some spike pits maybe some swooshing axes tomb raider style and ofcourse no labyrinth would be complete without some skeletons, I can't imagine the minotaurs and orcs (i think that's what they are) would be that clean to tidy up the skeletons :laugh:

Nice one :thumbup:

The size of this Labyrinth makes me wonder if you Nocturnus guys are over compensating for something?

Seriously, this is epic. I really like the technique used on the tower, the headlights and cheese make a really neat and tidy build :thumbup:

Excellent work. The whole thing is great, the scenary has lost of action and details. All the guys above said above some minor details that could be included, and I do think so, maybe some pits, old skeletons, and some spider webs.

Cheers guys, thanks so much for the nice comments and great suggestions too, in fact my Nocturnians are more than welcome to produce vignette size traps to introduce into the Kelra labyrinth, bonus titles and tags on offer.

This maze is insane, I love it.

Not only is it huge, but there is lots of great detailing, especially in the tower, but also in the plants and colours.

Really cool.

Lovely work there ISC. At first I wasn't too sure about the mix of colours but it actually adds to the feeling of confusion one would feel when in such a maze. The tower in the centre is excellent.

Good work! (Hope my character Wahil Musca doesn't end up inside the maze :laugh: )

Trust you to do something crazy and different. Great idea and well layed out with the tower in the center. You have kept up a great amount of detail all through this moc, very impressive and a great asset to the Nocturnia guild. Looks like you would really get lost in there!

Awesome as always mate :thumbup:

This is simply amazing. The tower is very cool and it's very neat how you made the whole maze look like it has been around for centuries! I don't come to the history forum very often, but I'm glad I came and saw this! :wink:

Yeeeahhh I knew you would be working on something huge! How large would you imagine the entire labyrinth border to be (thickness, not length)? 3 or 4 times this? (Bigger :devil: ?) Awesome, and truly ominous scene. Those Avalonians with their heavy-metal cavalry are wasting their time, they'll never get through this.

So I totally love this.

It is incredibly impressive to build something this large and intricate and be evenly detailed and diverse throughout. As well as creating a very believable top notch level of decay.

There's really not much to not like here.

And while this is truly an epic build ... what would put it into Original Trilogy Epiciness would have been:

Making it an actual maze - one way in and one way to centre (thus making everyone actually stare at it for hours to go through the maze :laugh: ).

The X is super cool... but imagine if it was a CIRCULAR maze? :devil:

Its a great place the Labyrinth. I was there on vacation last year and highly recommend visiting (if you are Nocturnian of course) :tongue:

Dr Rod

Truly awesome! Well done.

And thanks for the aerial picture in the original post. Now I know the way through the labyrinth! :wink:

Truly awesome! Well done.

And thanks for the aerial picture in the original post. Now I know the way through the labyrinth! :wink:

This is but a tiny part of the labyrinth...

Dr Rod

Yeeeahhh I knew you would be working on something huge! How large would you imagine the entire labyrinth border to be (thickness, not length)? 3 or 4 times this? (Bigger :devil: ?) Awesome, and truly ominous scene. Those Avalonians with their heavy-metal cavalry are wasting their time, they'll never get through this.

From my visits to the Labyrinth, I would say it is a few miles across... Many wonders to behold!!

Dr Rod