Sign in to follow this  
Elephant Knight

HMS Gallant

pirates-indexed.gif 165D

Here is my ship (Finally...) the HMS Gallant:

14734083458_4623f14f0b_n.jpg

Pirates aren't the only ones who like treasure. When the Imperials caught wind of all the pirate ships that were heading out to find Blue's Treasure, the HMS Gallant, a 74 gun 3rd rate ship of the line, was dispatched to destroy the pirates, and collect the treasure, if it was true

I finally got around to building my first ship with two gun decks. been wanting to do that for sometime now. It was built for the JRC 3.5 over at the Forbidden Cove.

Cap'n E

Arrrr! Dat be a neat build! Nice hull shaping and the proportion of the sails are good! The pirates be shivering when that comes round the corner!

You've got some fine lines to your vessel. Would you be able to post some close up pics or a link?

This is a great looking ship. Classic colors are always a good choice. The only thing I would Change is the stern. It is one deck too low. The lower gundeck should not have a stern gallery, but the stern gallery should start on the upper gundeck, which would add a poop deck to the stern of the ship. I hope that makes sense.

Now that's a ship of the line, great work and nice details. Great job, she's a build to be proud of!