Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

~ General Discussion and Announcements ~

Hello, and welcome to the Eurobricks Games forum. If you want to get involved in one of the most fun and engaging community-orientated activities EB has to offer, then you've come to the right place! In this forum you have the unique opportunity to interact with your fellow EBers in a variety of exciting Lego-based forum games, from the highly popular strategic team-work game Mafia, to the ever puzzling problem-solving Mystery games. As well as these, you're sure to encounter a few other Role-Playing games during your travels and even some Lego-based War games. So take some time to explore the topics and games we have to offer here, both past and present, and get involved!

This discussion topic is your centre for all activities to be found in this forum. Here hosts can post announcements about their games, and players can discuss issues and ask questions of both the hosts and staff relating to games specifically or generally. If you are interested in hosting any game on these boards, however, this will need to be scheduled privately with your friendly Games Moderator.

Thanks for reading, now get started and have some fun!

Gaming Forum Essential Content

Below are links to some of the key threads in this forum which will direct you to all the previous archived games we've had, as well as information on current and upcoming games, and how to get involved in them. Take a look around, there is a lot of exciting material to view.

The Indexes

The Mafia Games Index

The Role-Play Games Index

The War Games Index

OLD Mafia and Mystery Games Index (Previous Discussion Thread)

Mafia and Mystery Appreciation Tag

Mafia Awards 2011

Interesting... so does this replace individual game discussion topics altogether? If so, why? I thought individual confirmation/ discussion topics worked well.

I thought individual confirmation/ discussion topics worked well.

So do I, it was a lot easier to manage rather than looking for a specific page about your thread amidst other discussion.

I'm not sure if this has been adressed, but don't we still need a Mystery index?

I'm not sure if this has been adressed, but don't we still need a Mystery index?

and will soon have a new index to cover Mystery games as well (it's a bit of a mystery currently :wink: ).

There. :sweet:

To me, this feels more like a general thread for questions on this forum as a whole. But I guess we'll have to see what draggy says.

Personally I always thought the discussion threads for each game where pointless in a way, since all it was, was people saying they wished they didn't die or, I think I know who the scum are.

Granted, I do see the good in them.

To me, this feels more like a general thread for questions on this forum as a whole. But I guess we'll have to see what draggy says.

That is exactly what this thread is Big Cam, the same as the old Index thread was sort of turning into, but now the indices are separate and this thread is for all the necessary discussion, if any.

Draggy, when are you going to update the Mafia Index?

Give Draggy a chance Legonater! Sandy's only put the confirmation thread up today, and day 1 hasn't started yet! :hmpf: You should also keep the time zone difference into account here.

Give Draggy a chance Legonater! Sandy's only put the confirmation thread up today, and day 1 hasn't started yet! default_hmpf.gif You should also keep the time zone difference into account here.

But Dystopia has been done for a while...

Yes, but that was the most recent game, so it's under the title of 'Current Mafia Game', as there wasn't a replacement until today.

Draggy, when are you going to update the Mafia Index?

He will update it when he is around. Furthermore, the new Mafia game series has not officially started and it's not that hard to locate those key topics.

Updates may be slow for a while, our esteemed Games Moderator is currently tramping around the world and will only be able to check in periodically as he finds internet to steal use, so be patient.

Is there any way we can have BrickQuest added to the lists?

It's like D&D or Warhammer Quest.

Ahab out..............

The thread isn't hurting anyone. If its that urgent, pm another staff member, I'm sure they could update it for you. Draggy is traveling, which has already been pointed out I know.

As has been stated, I am currently travelling, so will update when I get the chance. I'm boarding a plane in 20 minutes, so I don't have time right now!

I notice this sub-forum now has a banner. It looks rather fetching I must admit. Wasn't there a part of it saying Dragons Den at first though? :wacko:

I notice this sub-forum now has a banner. It looks rather fetching I must admit. Wasn't there a part of it saying Dragons Den at first though? :wacko:

This forum now has an entirely new skin. Dragon's Den? I have no idea what you're talking about. :wink:

This forum now has an entirely new skin. Dragon's Den? I have no idea what you're talking about. :wink:

Ah yes, I like it. Very nice. I'm in.

I like how this forum finally got its own banner, but it doesn't really make sense. It's nice and all, but what's with the random figure silhouettes? The black one on the far left I can get, but is there some kind of game that each one represents?

I like how this forum finally got its own banner, but it doesn't really make sense. It's nice and all, but what's with the random figure silhouettes? The black one on the far left I can get, but is there some kind of game that each one represents?

Im guesing thei just generic characters that you could find in game. I really like the colours used its a lot different than any other theme and the banner is really cool. Great work guys!

Well done, Shadows. I love the new banner. :wub:

As for the generic minifigs above, I believed it's representing the involvement of night actions in a mafia game where it reached into the hearts of many different themes such as Castle, City, Pirates, etc and the actions behind it.

Im guesing they're just generic characters that you could find in game.

Correct!

The games in this forum are almost completely based on a role play concept, so the pictures represent common character forms found in those games.

Well done, Shadows. I love the new banner. :wub:

Thanks!

Any resemblance between #6 and my sigfig is pure coincidence. :wink:

Oh, and #7 certainly isn't Mustafa. :grin:

#9 is Hinck though, since he was the only witch in Azufre. :devil:

The games in this forum are almost completely based on a role play concept, so the pictures represent common character forms found in those games.

Agreed, fits the types of games played here nicely. Much better than dice or roulette. :wink:

Excellent work on the skin Shadows and congratulations Draggy on finally having your own dragon skin. :tongue:

Any resemblance between #6 and my sigfig is pure coincidence. :wink:

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

I to like the banner. Ir's simple, but at the same time a tod spooky. I like the blood-red background.

I love the new banner and skin, it makes perfect sense for this forum.