Just saw the latest star wars buy topic and i decided to make one for chima , so yeah what was your latest chima buy ????? Mine was the scorms scorpion stinger , spinlyns cavern and the twin blade

My last was the Wolf Legend Beast, before that I bought the Twin Blade and Scorm's Scorpion Stinger but it was in January.

Got the Spinlyyn's Cavern #70133 last week. Haven't opened it yet.

I bought 70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple last night from someone on Amazon UK and I should receive it in a few days time. I managed to get it for about £15 off the retail price of £89.99 too, which is a bonus for a brand new set (technically not yet released) I guess! :sweet:

Completed my Chima sets collection with Equila Ultra Striker. I have every sets released now! Waiting on Fire/Ice wave :)

Pretty impressed with the newest Scorpion and Spider tribes. The minifigures are the best :)!

Anyone want to give me an idea what the Worriz's Combat Lair is like? I'm debating whether to pick it up or not before it goes out of production and want to know if it's worth it. The main thing for me is the figure's but I'm wondering if they're worth it along with the rest of the set for the 90+ dollars it is in Canadian? :sceptic:

Anyone want to give me an idea what the Worriz's Combat Lair is like? I'm debating whether to pick it up or not before it goes out of production and want to know if it's worth it. The main thing for me is the figure's but I'm wondering if they're worth it along with the rest of the set for the 90+ dollars it is in Canadian? :sceptic:

Well, for minifigs and accessories it is pretty good. The design is interesting, and has a lot of gray(if you like gray than it's an auto win). The only thing I found wrong about it is that for a "combat" lair, it didn't seem very well equipped for fighting of any sort.

Windra is my favorite fig and exclusive to the combat lair :P

I've seen it multiples times in discount on amazon / TRU in Canada. I wouldn't buy it for full price. I would check online stores (even amazon.com in the USA) for a better price. Shouldn't be hard. Give yourself a month or so to find it.

My copy of 70131 Rogon's Rock Flinger arrived yesterday. The vehicle is interesting, the minifigures are awesome, especially Sparacon! For some reason my copy had 2 * left mudguard instead of right + left so need to find a replacement to build the whole set :S

I managed to get the Croc boat and the Lion Temple on deep discount the other day.

Eagle, Wolf legend beasts, Razars Glider and Vardy's ice vulture glider, all mainly for minifigures and parts.

i picked up Vardy's Ice Vulture Glider, I'm so excited about this set, despite being the smallest, from what I saw, since it's introduced, this is one of the best sets from the wave IMO. I will do a review about it (I love making reviews :blush: ) too.

I'm also planning to buy Sir Fangar's Sabertooth Walker next week, but I'm a little bit unsure, because came to like Eris's Fire Eagle too, any advices which one is better?

Edited by Csacsa234

My store is behind but are doing a bit of a sale. Yesterday I picked up the Ape, Lion, and Eagle Legend Beasts (completing my set) and may get another crocodile soon for the eyes. I also got 70012 Razer's Chi Rider for $35 CAD at Walmart. That's almost half off.

My store is behind but are doing a bit of a sale. Yesterday I picked up the Ape, Lion, and Eagle Legend Beasts (completing my set) and may get another crocodile soon for the eyes. I also got 70012 Razer's Chi Rider for $35 CAD at Walmart. That's almost half off.

Seems like they want to get rid of the 70012, I just ordered it too for half the original price, along with 70102 which was also on sale in a Hungarian webshop. (Grabbed 70720 as well so the delivery is free). I hope they don't discount Cragger's ship soon because I really want that too, but now I blew my budget for the month Lego-wise.

Yeah. I'm overbudget but all the CHIMA stuff I want is on sale. I used to buy CHIMA sets as filler like a "oh this set looks cool" but now I'm getting more invested as the sets really are very interesting to build and often have interesting and useful parts for MOCs.

Just finished building them, and I have to say the speedor set (it is my first) is a very pleasant surprise, the little build in it looks great, while the play funtion is simple but works great, and I was surprised by the speedor, I didn't know it's that heavy :grin: Now I definetely want to pick up the Stinger duel, Skinnet and Furty mostly for the figs, but now they contain more valuse as I came to like the Speedors themself. And Razar's Chi Raider is a great set, with great parts and build, if you can pick it up on clearance I recommend getting it.

Old purchases, but...

I bought the entire Legend Beast series a month or so ago and they were really well done. You get a nice variety of the new mini-joints and printed parts and some "baby bows" and double baby bows that you can sticker or not...

I bought Cragger's Command Ship for about 40% off on Amazon a while back for the olive parts but haven't built it yet...

Anyway... the older Lion Temple / Castle set is 50% off at a local store... any body have it? Worth it for a casual Chima fan?

I bought my son the new cragger fire starter 70135 set, it was an australian retail exclusive.

Quite a nice set good selection of technic parts, he loves the mix of vulture, sabertooth and croc minifigs.

Edited by Darth Malgus