Hinckley

70751 Temple of Airjitzu

70751 Temple of Airjitzu

Ages 14+. 2,028 pieces.

US $199.99 - CA $229.99 - DE 199.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1799.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Join the Ninja at the beautiful Temple of Airjitzu!

Enjoy the ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO™ building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater!

• Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
  • Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements.
  • Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with new Oriental-style decoration and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff.
  • Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements.
  • Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements.
  • Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in new black Ninja outfits.
  • Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO® NINJAGO™ sets.
  • New Wu minifigure outfit.
  • Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
  • Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop.
  • Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
  • Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
  • Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
  • Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
  • Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
  • Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
  • Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning

September 2015 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:

US Contact Center_____________1-800-453-4652

CA (English) Contact Center_____1-800-453-4652

CA (French) Contact Center_____1-877-518-5346

European Contact Center_____00-800-5346-1111

LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.

Click picture for high-res version

70751_box1_na.jpg

70751_box5_na.jpg

70751_Prod.jpg

70751-Back.jpg

70751-Book.jpg

12 minifigs

70751-Claire.jpg

70751-Cole.jpg

70751-Dareth.jpg

70751-Jay.jpg

70751-Jesper.jpg

70751-Kai.jpg

70751-Lloyd.jpg

70751-Misako.jpg

70751-Nya.jpg

70751-Postman.jpg

70751-Wu.jpg

70751-Zane.jpg

Product shots & play features

70751-Front.jpg

70751-Cinema.jpg

70751-Fishing.jpg

70751-House-w-Trees.jpg

70751-House.jpg

70751-Flying-Girl.jpg

70751-Mini-on-cart.jpg

70751-Mini-w-bread.jpg

70751-Mini-w-fire.jpg

70751-Statue.jpg

70751-Treasure-Chest.jpg

Designer Video

Very cheerful a colourful set.I like it, reminds me oriental version of medieval market village.

As I said in the other thread, WOO! Misako! Dareth! All of the ninja! Who are Claire and Jesper?

This set is beautiful. Never was a huge fan of Ninjago, but this set is really something. :drool:

The scenery is very well portrayed and I love the looks of all the characters, even the cook with the Bob's Kabobs torso and leg combo.

The attention to detail is stupendous. Very well done. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

And wow!!! Is that a firework launcher. Its a truly genius design. :wub_drool:

Edited by Legocity2713

This makes me wish I collected Ninjago sets. :laugh: It's so beautiful... and that fireworks launcher is so awesome. Even the box art's amazing.

I don't know more much about the ninjago theme but I do like this set from an architectural point of view. It's great to see something not totally battle orientated.

Is the water Bowl made from a kingdoms helmet in a new color? Or am I deceived? Or is it a fireman helmet?

Edited by Wardancer

Olive green grass stalks!!! Must.. have.. now.. :cry_happy:

I'm actually seeing this right, am I? No funny hallucinations and stuff? :look::oh:

I express my wish for olive green flower stems one year and in that same year, they're introduced! Magic! Pure magic! :grin:

Edited by General Magma

I am so happy that set like this has been ever released. That is amazing how all the little details come together to create something that beautiful. There is too much things to look at and a lot is going on. The play features are great. Level of detail is amazing. Construction technics and the uncommon ways of attaching parts for a great effect, ohhhh... I don't know what to say next. I am so impressed. I feel that it may be my favorite set ever.

Edited by Igniton

Olive green grass stalks!!! Must.. have.. now.. :cry_happy:

I'm actually seeing this right, am I? No funny hallucinations and stuff? :look::oh:

I express my wish for olive green flower stems one year and in that same year, they're introduced! Magic! Pure magic! :grin:

Ha! You lucky... person! Just what we talked about! I spot 9. I guess you need 200! Let us hope for more sets or PAB walls...

Edited by Wardancer

This is incredible! So many characters we've been missing from the Ninjago line for too long. The temple looks amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a great set! I was not expecting it to be so good. This is one D2C set i want, Claire has a new color for that hairpiece, the light nougat color. Sensei Wu in his light tan robes, new dareth torso and face, postman, and misako just makes this set so awesome. That building is beautiful and i noticed the light grey mini dragon statues. i love the fireworks play feature. In the statue picture, look at the poles with gold rings in it, that's a great usage of that part.

Edited by amazingbricks

Is the water Bowl made from a kingdoms helmet in a new color? Or am I deceived? Or is it a fireman helmet?

It's a mining helmet:

98289.jpg

Managed to avoid a lot of the D2C sets recently, may have to get this though.

Hats off to Lego and goes some way to make up for the travesty that was the Hellicarrier