apemax

MOC: Nebulon-B frigate

Very nice moc considering the limited parts you had you got the shape perfect! how about getting the parts to colour it correctly and to round off the steps on the hulls?

I think the shape is quite accurate, but the multitude of colors hurt my eyes :cry_sad:

You certainly put all your pieces to good use :thumbup:

Maybe if you photograph it in (or photoshop it to) black&white it would look more impressive?

Very nice moc considering the limited parts you had you got the shape perfect! how about getting the parts to colour it correctly and to round off the steps on the hulls?

thanks. :classic: maybe one day when i can afford to buy some more bricks i'll build this again with better colours.

I think the shape is quite accurate, but the multitude of colors hurt my eyes :cry_sad:

You certainly put all your pieces to good use :thumbup:

Maybe if you photograph it in (or photoshop it to) black&white it would look more impressive?

thanks. :classic: i might try that.

Reminds me of the Nebulon B-2 Technicolor Yawn. :laugh:

But seriously, the shape looks really good. As someone else suggested, smoothing out some of the rough edges will go far (inverted slopes on the engine section?). Also, may I suggest that you cover the technic bricks with plates, or maybe tiles. Something to hide the holes.

And I understand about lack of good color selection. You've done a good job considering that with a lack of proper color usually comes a restricted selection of parts. Overall, I like it.

The shape seems to be good and recognizable, but I can't really tell with all the colors. Looking forward to the greyscale pic.

The shape is great! I can understand the color overload though. Hopefully you'll be able to get enough of the right color to build it right. :thumbup::classic:

Reminds me of the Nebulon B-2 Technicolor Yawn. :laugh:

But seriously, the shape looks really good. As someone else suggested, smoothing out some of the rough edges will go far (inverted slopes on the engine section?). Also, may I suggest that you cover the technic bricks with plates, or maybe tiles. Something to hide the holes.

And I understand about lack of good color selection. You've done a good job considering that with a lack of proper color usually comes a restricted selection of parts. Overall, I like it.

thanks. :classic: yeah i don't have that many slope/inverted slope parts or i would have. i thought about covering the technic bricks with plates but i ran out of plates so yeah.

The shape seems to be good and recognizable, but I can't really tell with all the colors. Looking forward to the greyscale pic.

thanks. :classic: greyscale pic added to first post.

The shape is great! I can understand the color overload though. Hopefully you'll be able to get enough of the right color to build it right. :thumbup::classic:

thanks. :classic: yeah you never know, one day hopefully. :tongue:

thanks. :classic: yeah i don't have that many slope/inverted slope parts or i would have. i thought about covering the technic bricks with plates but i ran out of plates so yeah.

You can only work with what you actually have.

The greayscale pic looks better. Still a bit jarring. Here's to hoping you have the parts selection to do this better in the future. :thumbup:

Still a bit ah, spotted; but with the greyscale pic I can definitely tell the shape is pretty good.

The shape looks really nice, but I can understand the color with your limited amount of parts. The grey scale defiantly makes it look better even though it is still spotted.

Great job :thumbup:

You can only work with what you actually have.

The greayscale pic looks better. Still a bit jarring. Here's to hoping you have the parts selection to do this better in the future. :thumbup:

yeah one day. :classic: thanks.

Still a bit ah, spotted; but with the greyscale pic I can definitely tell the shape is pretty good.

thanks. :classic:

The shape looks really nice, but I can understand the color with your limited amount of parts. The grey scale defiantly makes it look better even though it is still spotted.

Great job :thumbup:

thanks. :classic: