Sign in to follow this  
Andrzej777

Greetings from Poland

Hey there guys

My name is Andrew, I live in Poland, and became a Lego fan about a year ago. At first I was interested in Lego City and started with some creator sets, but due to watching lots of mocs on the internet my interest in building history related Lego was born and I invested in castle, pirates and lone ranger sets, as these were the only stuff available for a reasonable price back then (I dont want to overpay for retired sets)

I must admit that I am not a very talented or creative builder and dont have too much time to develope my building skills. Yet, I hope that with time I will be able to present some mocs on the forum :)

As of right now I dont see any sets coming out soon that could fall into my building plans (nexo knights is definitely not for me). My plan for this year is to buy a second set of the airjitzu temple and build a complete temple - probably a larger diorama if time and money permits.

Hope to spend some nice time here!

Hello and welcome !

Nice idea you have to build a complete Airjitzu temple !

I will looking forward to that.

Hi there, Simon here. Very nice to be here with ones who share the similar passion and approach to Lego. Looking forward to talks, ideas sharing and more. Hello!!!