Stormbringer inspired this build and I borrowed a lot of his techniques. I'm pretty happy with how this guy turned out.

Frost dragons are somewhat common in the northern sections of Mitgardia, but they're rarely tamed. They can breath ice and like most dragons, they continue to grow all of their lives.

Those brave, or foolhardy, enough to try and train the dragons gain great respect if they are successful. The cost of failure, however, is death. A Frost Dragon is a terrifying beast to come across, as these Black Spire troops have found out.

15087552282_04b42d477b_z.jpg

14901349147_d8388a04dd_z.jpg

15087908435_47bc50d0a8_z.jpg

C&C welcome :classic:

Magnificent beastie. I like how stocky it is. Sets it apart from the more sinewy dragons we've seen so far. Also you'd think that all the white would wash out the details but it doesn't.

Awesome mount, I like the horns on the head and that tail looks really, cool, nice job! :wink:

Very good job making it "solid"! A lot of brickbuilt creatures tend to have gaps in the joints...

Good also that you photographed it from several angles, it was a bit hard to see the shape in the first pic.

A bit blocky perhaps, but an awesome entry nonetheless! Lovin' that tail! Awesome work SK! :thumbup:

I wouldn't want to mess with this guy! Looks very solid and quite a powerful beast! Great work with the tail especially. And the wings turned out really nice as well. I have to say though that the jaw seems a touch small, but off the top of my head I can't think of any piece that would take care of that!

It's a chunked! Very nice, I like this distinctive chubby look. I can't see it flying far on those little wings though. Very good entry, and I am hugely impressed that you have pulled off the difficult bit of photographing a white and trans clear build.

Edited by robuko

The studliness works quite well here.

If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to integrate a secondary color. I feel like we're losing some of this guy due to the mono-color.

Nice work SK, great effect with the trans clear bricks as ice. My favorite part has to be the tail, awesome technique! Gives a great bulky feel to this dragon.