Bering

Bricklink order to LDD

Is it possible to put (several) bricklink orders to LDD? I mean that it shows the parts in LDD? I have LDD Manager installed and know how to import a set to LDD, but not from an order.

Hope you can help.

Edited by Bering

Order parts list is not so different from bricklink inventories.

Did you try to obtain a suitable list of data from your order?

Order parts list is not so different from bricklink inventories.

Did you try to obtain a suitable list of data from your order?

Thanks for your reply. The problem is that i can't import the order list in LDD Manager. I choose "Generate LXF file" and then "Populate list with bricks from bricklink set".

When i copy the order list, it just gives an error. Normally, when you import a set from bricklink, you choose the list without pictures, but i can't find that option in the order list.

That's not strange, the two lists are similar but different.

You should try to transform the list taken from an order in the same format as the list taken from a set. Once copied the list paste it (on a spreadsheet or on a text file) and compare it with the list you obtain from a set, in order to find the differences. The following step should be easy, maybe a bit time consuming.

That's not strange, the two lists are similar but different.

You should try to transform the list taken from an order in the same format as the list taken from a set. Once copied the list paste it (on a spreadsheet or on a text file) and compare it with the list you obtain from a set, in order to find the differences. The following step should be easy, maybe a bit time consuming.

The format is totally different of the order list. You have to remove the pics, then the batch columns. Then it's less work to just type in the partnumbers in LDD,

Too bad it's not the solution i wanted. Thanks for your help!

I'll make a try as soon as possible.

If necessary you could modify the page before copying the data, for example for Firefox you can find addons that allow you to remove parts from the page.

The best solution obviously is to add a new importer in LDD Manager, but as Superkalle have suspended the project waiting for the next LDD update, I think it will not happen soon.

I think you can use Rebrickable. Create a new private MOC at Rebrickable. Import the parts from the Bricklink order and then export again to a bricklink xml (or whatever other format you want).