Jipay

Skin Tones

I was looking at the new potter sets yesterday and I wondered one thing : how can I use my yellow SW minifig with the new peach SW minifigs :D And I was also wandering if they will release all the old SW minifigs in peach, that is to say : leia, han, luke, luke, the emperor, luke, rebel pilots, luke, rebel trooper, luke, imperial officer, luke, luke, etc... :lol:

Well dont think they are going to rerelase minifigs :)

But i have no problem with Yellow and Skin tones :)

I also have no probelms with skin tones. Infact I have some, and I quite like them ;)

SO I guess it was not such a problem after all then ^^^I will get my first skin-tonned box this saturday and I was quite relucant because I was thinkinf colors won't match. But now I guess I won't have any problem to buy it :P

I like the look of most of the figures with the new skin tones. The only thing bothering is that I think they should release differnt shades of peachy/flesh color, otherwise you will have a group of minifigs with exactly the same skin which isnt very realistic. I know its only lego but it was their decision to release real tones and if they are going to do then they should do it properly.

Just my opinion.

Jon.

Maybe they should release a hands&heads peach pack, so we can make the colors match together :huh:

BUt I have the feeling this will never happend :D

Yeah, a hands and head set would be cool. It would also mean that we could change all of our old yellow figs into new peach ones. Otherwise you'd have a collection of some yellow figs and some peach. That is one of the reasons I am ... annoyed at Lego, for changing it in the middle of the three main licenses. They could have done since the beginning of them or once they ahve ended.

Jon.

I agree... In the middle of the licence it makes no sense, as for all those color changes... I don't know if those changes will bring more kids to lego... In my opinion they should try to sell cheaper sets first :D

o0(Ceheaper sets)0o droooool

Dont think its going to happend :huh:

But i have some of the new Potter Mini Figs, and they are great :) And soon I have Doc Oc :lol:

:angry: Well if lego srill has the same financial troubles next year, I hope they will consider the price as a matter for the soncumer to buy LEGO sets, and not color or skin tones. The price is the first thing that bother me when I buy LEGO

They should make a minifig pack (potter, SW etc.) like community workers from CITY :/

Please, no revival of old threads for this :|

Licences and MFs pack will never go together ;)

This thread is nearly one and a half years old *wacko*

I think it should be locked.