Oky

[MOC] DC Superheroes Advent Calendar

Hi everyone! It's that time of year again when kids big and small wake up each morning to open a little door and find a little surprise behind it! For Lego lovers, it's especially great since they have three different advent calendars to choose from. But unfortunately, despite the theme's growing popularity, Super Heroes is not one of them. And so, I decided to make my own Super Heroes advent calendar this year! For now, I chose to focus on the DC Comics subtheme, and if it turns out well, maybe I'll do Marvel next year. Every day from now until Christmas, I will post a little MOC in this thread that I would want/expect to see in an official DC Comics Super Heroes advent calendar, most of which will be made in LDD. Please note that these will be based on the DC Super Heroes sets that have been released so far, so don't be surprised if they will be very Batman-centric.

With that said, here's the build for Day 1, a micro Batmobile, based on the Animated Series version!

15737477279_7a6121a764_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 1: Batmobile by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Here is the lxf file: Batmobile.lxf

I hope you like it. Comments and criticisms welcome.

Happy Holidays! :classic:

Great little build, I love the Lego Advent Calenders hopefully something like this gets a chance one day. I look forward to the rest. We need a Santa Batman, mine is the Jango Fett christmas torso with the white cowl and cape. But a bat symbol across his chest would top it all off.

Great, yet another advent calendar! I will wait for the rest of this project.

Clever use of the Batarang :)

Thank you! :classic: But please stop quoting my posts with the pictures. It's unnecessary and the mods don't like that. :wink:

Day 4: LexBot

Here is the first minifigure in this advent calendar, a LexBot, based on Lego Batman 2. Originally I wanted to make a micro version of Lex's Power Armor, but ended up making this instead.

15758759148_98fb0b3527_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 4: LexBot by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Lexbot.lxf

This is really fun to watch and see what you have come up with, Oky! Almost as much fun as it could be to have a real Super Heroes AC to do at home. *cough* TLG *cough* :wink:

This is really fun to watch and see what you have come up with, Oky! Almost as much fun as it could be to have a real Super Heroes AC to do at home. *cough* TLG *cough* :wink:

:laugh: Thanks!

Great calendar so far, Oky. :thumbup: :thumbup: I wish we had Lex bots in sets.

Indeed. Let's hope there will be some in BvS.

Day 5: The Batwing

Today we have another iconic Bat-vehicle, the Batwing! It features splitting wings, just like the real set!

15331209024_89b0b49bf7_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 5: Batwing by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

15767753097_c3800135b8_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 5: Batwing Attack Mode by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Batwing.lxf