Sign in to follow this  
mlongworth

Cavalry Stable-avalonia task 4-helenia

https://flic.kr/s/aHskBnCfX6

The Calvary stable built for Helenia. The cavalry is small right now princess Rhiannon is working on plans for a bigger stable for herself. Their is a joust practice area and on the other side of the joust fence is an area to practice close combat from horseback as well.

This is my favorite of your recent builds. Great colors and the tower is excellent :thumbup: Both roofs are very nice and the buckets near the stable add some extra detail :classic:

My favorite of the three I have completed as well. Finishing the blacksmith now and if my order of bricks shows up today I will be able to finish my seamstress and bakery as well.

Very Nice build, Great roofs!

Could try to post the images here directly (share -> BBCode)? That makes things a lot easier (for us :wink: )

Excellent build :thumbup: The tower is great, I particularly like the buckets hanging on the wall and that four sided roof.

Wow, fantastic build :classic: The building and stables are just great especially the roof work and the tower top. Also loving all the little details like the buckets attached to the wall and the dark green decoration to the door. The only thing I was thinking is that it might be nice to develop the cobble stone path a bit further. It looks lovely but seems to cut off suddenly.

Oh, lovely! Nice roofing techniques used here and there are many details that add to the scene. The stone pavement is a good touch, as are the fencing and the "keep off scoundrel knights!" scarecrow. :laugh: Keep on improving, mlongworth! :thumbup:

Helenia seems to become one of Avalonia's strongest militaries. Again solid work!