• I make MOC'S
    • I create brickfilms
    • I make comics
    • I just display my Lego on a shelf/table
    • I make diaromas
    • I do Lego photography
    • I let my Siblings/Children play with it
    • Other

This might sound like quite a stupid question, but I see that on this website many AFOL's do a lot of different things with their Lego. I personally display my sets and I occasionally make some brickfilms. I thought it would be interesting to find the most popular AFOL activity!

If you do more than one thing with your Lego (which most of you probably do) try and pick the thing you mainly do :sweet:

Greeny, you were allowed to create polls only as a Review Academy student and within the confines of the RA -- please read the RA guidelines carefully. Other members need to reach the rank of Knight before gaining poll privileges. I will leave your topic open, but please refrain from creating more polls outside the Reviewers Academy.

Greeny, you were allowed to create polls only as a Review Academy student and within the confines of the RA -- please read the RA guidelines carefully. Other members need to reach the rank of Knight before gaining poll privileges. I will leave your topic open, but please refrain from creating more polls outside the Reviewers Academy.

Oh dear sorry I didn't realize! I'll have to re-read the RA guidelines then :blush:

Well, I tend to display it for my own enjoyment and relaxation, although very few see it. I rarely break it down, but I tend to modify and change a set, even while I build it occasionally. Sometimes for a laugh I might make a Brick-film or comic, but usually just show it to my friends. I never let my crazy younger cousins near it. What I end up doing unintentionally, I hope, is play with it. Police chases, shoot-outs, space-ship crashes/dog fights, construction site massacres accidents, canon battles, Super-Hero fights, you name it etc.

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

I would like to get into building diorama MOCs as they are fun for display and play. I tried my hand with stopmotion but ended up stopping for many reasons like not enough time and lack of area at the moment.

I make MOCs. I mostly modify existing sets that I have, but MOCing is the closest option.

Some 30 years ago, during my first dark-ages I used my lego to build the frames for making silicone moulds for casting of tin miniatures (soldiers and ships).

I used to display a lot, a city. Now I MOC a little and collect sets that appeal to me. I'd like to build another City and display some of my sets (i.e. Architecture, VW T1, Sopwiths, etc) :classic:

Some years ago I collected lots of sets of different series but now I'm interested only in MOCing. It's cooler for me))

I've made (more like attemped) the occasional brickfilm, although they don't usually come out very good. Most of the time my sets are on display.

I have my three largest sets currently on display whereas everything else is in storage waiting to be put into a fabulous MOC or be used in a stop-motion.

Then there's the 0.0000001% of my collection which is ready to be traded. :cry_sad:

About half are displayed. The other half are for MOCs.