Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

MOC: The Golden Samurai

6096965370_17e328a828.jpg

Flickr

Brickshelf

MOCPages

DeviantArt

The links are just giving to those who are on those places. I started from the head so to the body, arms and then the legs. The lower half of the body could have been done so much better but it just that I don't have much gold pieces. For those who wonder that is Rocka's 3.0 helmet reversed. This is also the first time I cropped a MOC from the background so it's not done perfectly :laugh:

Eh, I don't like the Inika Shoulder on the crotch, but otherwise it's a good MoC.

I think it's supposed to represent the samurai armour skirt thing.

Anyways, this is fantastic. I love the use of the Rocka helmet and the golden paw piece.

Great use of gold armor from Bionicle and HF, and excellent design overall. I especially like how you used the Hero Feet to form the body. Everything is built so that it flows nicely from head to toe.

You are one of the greatest MOCers that I've seen on Brickshelf, if not anywhere. :)

I rarely comment on HF stuff or AF MOCs, but the title of it caught my attention and I am pretty pleased with the golden look of this Samurai action figure. I like the way you made it posed. :sweet:

Brilliant creation, how did you get that much gold parts? Regardless the entire creation flows nicely, the upper torso is especially smooth. The only concern I have is that the hero chest plates might limit arm movement, but I haven't used them in that way so I can't be sure.

Edited by Tanma