Sign in to follow this  
RoVer

The Eternal WIP

base_imperial_modulo6b.jpg

galeria

Hi, my first post here.. this is one of my first attemps.. back from my Dark AGE (1999 - 2005).. it is old.. y started in 2006.. but the University take all my time.. so.. maybe I will finish back from my degree exam JA!! in time for NEW -pirate theme.. series...

saludos desde Chile!

Woah! This one really rocks, I like the simplicity,yet pure awesome-sauce-ness of this creation...

Man its a nice Port,any Pirate would love to raid and pillage this one! Yarr!

Really,It's cool!

if only I could get enough bricks.. to make this a real diorama.. but.. right here in the end of the world.. is really dificult to get a good price for a set.. usually cost twice or even more..

I love it. The architecture is classic Georgian, but unlike real Georgians (red brick and tan stone) this captures those tropical caribbean colors. Despite that it is Victorian, Key West comes to mind with this. Keep it up!

well.. yes... but work in mLCAD... is complex... for one side.. you got infinite parts... but can´t make the rotations easy, the thing that more make me crazy is show the details.. rendering.. is not so easy is all "god like views".. if only it would be like take a picture. but i will try finish at least this.. then.. i think i will make small models..

y also working in a ship.. whit real bricks.. and that is more FUN

This is really amazing! I don't have MLCad, but this has certainly inspired me!

well.. yes... but work in mLCAD... is complex... for one side.. you got infinite parts... but can´t make the rotations easy, the thing that more make me crazy is show the details.. rendering.. is not so easy is all "god like views".. if only it would be like take a picture. but i will try finish at least this.. then.. i think i will make small models..

y also working in a ship.. whit real bricks.. and that is more FUN

Try SnagIt ;-).

very very nice diorama.. It must have taken ages to make. How many bricks are in it?

What kind of details will you add to this diorama?

details.. more minifig.. a couple of ships.. an maybe another section of houses or a more frontal port section

i think it is around of 3000 bricks..

if anyone want the Ldraw file.. please tell me

huge and cool ^^ great job , can't wait to see the upcoming update of it^^

that looks awesome! :pir-classic: It's harder to make something with Lcad than in real, so this must have been a hell of a lot of work! Respect that you have the patience and skills to make such a thing :shark:

that would be a good port to raid.. :pir-classic: how many baseplate did you need? i will guess 24, at least. great scene :pir-wub: ! how long did it take to build

What program did you used???thanks. btw, it looks great

Edited by Jarri

I don't think I have seen a digital WIP this big anywhere before so far I remember. Great work! The buildings look very detailed and realistic. :thumbup:

I would add some details to the water though.

I hope this will be finished some day! :pir-wub: