kyphur

Over 200 Lego Star Wars Sets plus lots of Minifigs

This is real. Flickr Photo Set showing a lot of the collection

I've decided to change LEGO Themes and will be looking to sell off my entire LEGO Star Wars Collection.

Below I will list the sets available (my collection is nearly complete), as they are sold or bartered away I will remove them from the list. I do have multiples of some of the sets

I am now collecting Trains. If you have any of the following I would be willing to trade for the following (listed from highest priority to lowest):

10025 - Santa Fe Cars Set I

10022 - Santa Fe Cars Set II

4547/10002 - Railroad Club Car

7897 - RC Passenger Train

7994 - LEGO City Harbor

10183 - Hobby Train

Power Functions compatible Train Sets (any regardless of being listed here or not)

7895 - Switching Tracks

Power Functions Remote, Receiver, Train Motor or Lights

Train specific parts such as wheels, boogies, couplers etc.

Straight Track

Baseplates, Road ways or plain green.

Other Train Themed Sets such as Train Stations.

Low Priority (I have already secured the desired amount but not against getting a few extra)

10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief

10133 - BNSF

10027 - Train Engine Shed

10219 - Maersk Train

10194 - Emerald Night

7996 - Train Rail Crossing for RC Trains

I am looking to get the BrickLink average used set value for these, buyer pays actual shipping cost. In the case of trades, we would split the cost of shipping. For example if my shipping cost to you is $40 and your shipping cost to me is $20 then you would owe me $10 towards shipping.

All shipping within the US requires Delivery Confirmation, unfortunately that option isn't available for international unless you want to pay more for UPS, FedEx or DHL. In the case of Int'l USPS I will e-mail proof of shipping (a copy of the receipt for the postage). Buyer chooses the shipping method.

Note: LULS Figures are included in sets that they were originally issued with. I don't prefer to sell MiniFigs separate from their sets unless the set has already been sold without the MiniFigs.

If you want a set without the MiniFigs, ask I'm willing to do that as MiniFigs are easier to sell than sets missing the MiniFigs are.

Condition of all sets is: Open, Complete, No Box, Has been assembled & displayed in an AFOL's collection (non-smoker, no pets, never in direct sunlight). Most have sticker sets not applied (a few have the stickers applied) and all except the Darth Maul Bust include the original instruction manual.

The following link is to BrickLink Store which lists everything still available and my asking prices, EuroBricks Members see below for how to buy from me DO NOT USE BrickLink's Ordering System. The link is simply for access to my updated inventory & prices (as a reference). All Serious offers considered, PM me with offers. All offers will be considered in the order they are received.

Kyphur's LEGO Star Wars Inventory & Prices on BrickLink

For EuroBricks Members PM me here with the sets you want, as soon as we have an agreed upon deal I will remove the item(s) from my BrickLink inventory. If a BrickLink member purchased an item before we've agreed on terms then they will get it. EuroBricks Members will get my items for 3% off the current asking price (as there will be no BrickLink Fees).

I will offer the following volume discounts for those who purchase 3 or more sets in a single order:

3 Sets = 5%, 5 Sets = 10%, 8 Sets = 15%, 11 Sets = 20%

My goal is (and has been from the start) to get these sets that I love & cherish into the hands of other collectors at a fair price. I have intentionally priced most of my sets to be the lowest priced COMPLETE set of it's kind on BrickLink and I think even after the increase that will be true for over 90% of my sets.

Edited by kyphur

You seriously have every set apart from those on that list? Up until When?

I'd be quite keen on 10212 and 10215 if you have them (depending on price obviously) :classic:

Hello,

I am in Illinois as well. Would you be willing to email or call me? Where are you located? I could be interested in taking some of these off of your hands. My email is sstoroe@yahoo.com

You seriously have every set apart from those on that list? Up until When?

Up until TODAY!, yes I'm serious. I'm updating the first post to list what I have.

I'd be quite keen on 10212 and 10215 if you have them (depending on price obviously) :classic:

Well, just to clarify I said liquidating not Fire Sale or Clearance. I do expect to get fair value for the sets and am not in a rush to sell off the sets quickly.

Would you be willing to sell any Ep. 2 clones separately?

Would you be willing to sell any Ep. 2 clones separately?

Only if someone has already purchased/traded for the set without the minifigures.

If this happens I will add the orphaned minifigs to the list & post a reply noting the update.

Dang some good stuff you got there. Im interested in Stuff liek Cloud City but alas im poor. I do have a western train chase but its not anything too special.

Dang some good stuff you got there. Im interested in Stuff like Cloud City but alas im poor. I do have a western train chase but its not anything too special.

Well it's good for $80 towards the cost! Seriously, anything you have that might add up to get you close? Trains are the big things I'm looking for but there are a lot of things that go good with trains. Especially if you have any of the older sets that went with trains like the Engine House, a Station or any PF gear & straight track.

You have good taste, CC is a great set and half of it's value is in the MiniFigs. PM me if you want to see if we can work something out.

MiniFig White Boba Fett

MiniFig Chrome C-3P0

MiniFig Chrome Darth Vader

MiniFig Chrome Stormtrooper

What would it take to trade for that stuff? I don't have any train stuff, but I have just about everything else... :laugh:

Even just the Vader or Boba figs would be awesome.

:classic: could you list prices for some of these as i am very interested

thanks

legojazzbricks

Below is the quote from my OP regarding prices. I provided the links to the BL Price Guide for each set, If you offer the Currently Listed Average for Used Set (Right-most Column) I'll accept without hesitation. Anything between the Average Sale Price for last 6 months (Second Column from the left) and Currently Listed Average will get serious consideration. Don't forget to add 1.5% (split the PayPal Fee) and be ready for shipping (to UK is expensive especially for the heavier sets).

There are over 200 different sets, I figured this would save some time until someone expressed specific interest it also keeps the asking price from getting stale and outdated.

I really would prefer these sets go to other collectors who will appreciate & enjoy them as much as I have over the last 6 years. Anything that doesn't sell after 1 month will simply get listed in my BrickLink Store and eventually sold there.

I am looking to get the BrickLink average used set value for these plus 1.5% (1/2 of the PayPal Fee) and actual shipping cost. I am agreeable to bundling and will consider quantity discounts.

All Serious offers considered, PM me with offers. All offers will be considered in the order they are received.

Note: LULS Figures are included in sets that they were originally issued with. I don't prefer to sell MiniFigs separate from their sets unless the set has already been sold without the MiniFigs.

If you want a set without the MiniFigs, ask I'm willing to do that as MiniFigs are easier to sell than sets missing the MiniFigs are.

Condition of all sets is: Open, Complete, Has been assembled & displayed in an AFOL's collection (non-smoker, no pets, never in direct sunlight). Most have sticker sets not applied (a few have the stickers applied) and all except the Darth Maul Bust include the original instruction manual.

I've added links to Bricklink's Price Guide for all of the sets. I'll do the MiniFigs & Magnet Sets as soon as I have time. I'm looking at the Used Prices (Mostly Last 6 months sales unless there's a large gap with Currently Listed but even then I expect to get a figure closer to Sales than Listed Average).

Uhm sorry, never knows about BrickLink before and I'm also not good with English. Just want to ask if you can list the price for

My cousin is in San Jose, Cali so the shipping address will be there, too. Thanks :)

Just want to ask if you can list the price for

7121, 7128, 7130, 7131, 7151, 7161, 7110, 7101

Shipped to San Jose, $265 for the lot.

Please provide an e-mail addy since you can't PM here I prefer to keep these discussions out of the thread.

Shipped to San Jose, $265 for the lot.

Please provide an e-mail addy since you can't PM here I prefer to keep these discussions out of the thread.

Forgot about that, sorry.

shinning_cross@yahoo.com. Please title something like Lego or eurobricks

Also, I would be appreciate if you list the price for each item in e-mail. Thank you.

Well, just to clarify I said liquidating not Fire Sale or Clearance. I do expect to get fair value for the sets and am not in a rush to sell off the sets quickly.

Yeah mate, I totally understand that. I'll PM you in a few minutes

Uhm sorry, never knows about BrickLink before and I'm also not good with English. Just want to ask if you can list the price for

My cousin is in San Jose, Cali so the shipping address will be there, too. Thanks :)

Did you hack this site? How'd you get into the B/S/T/F with two posts? :look:

How should I know? Is there a rules for this? I know this site for awhile and searched a lot of review then someday my friend send me this link bcoz someone sell SW 1999. Then I reg, confirm the mail and then just post :-s.

Are the sets in mint condition?

From my OP:

"Condition of all sets is: Open, Complete, No Box, Has been assembled & displayed in an AFOL's collection (non-smoker, no pets, never in direct sunlight). Most have sticker sets not applied (a few have the stickers applied) and all except the Darth Maul Bust include the original instruction manual."

There may be some exceptions to this. When packing your selection if I notice anything not to at least the above listed standard I will notify you so we can make necessary adjustments. For example, while packing-up for another user I noticed that I was missing the manual which goes for $2 on Bricklink so I adjusted the set price by $3.

How should I know? Is there a rules for this? I know this site for awhile and searched a lot of review then someday my friend send me this link bcoz someone sell SW 1999. Then I reg, confirm the mail and then just post :-s.

Official Answer! He can post here, but you can't create topics here. No hacking necessary.

I updated the Original Post with a link to a Google Spreadsheet listing all prices.