keetongu

WANTED:Brutaka & Axonn

Yes that's right I want both.I know I sound serious, people I am.I don't want 'em next month, I want 'em by the end of March.I offer A vahki keerahk, panrahk kal, and $25.I will put a wanted poster in this topic if nessacary.The longer the wait till I get them, the more irratable and angry I will become.The $25 will come from my go-kart once it gets sold.Please people give me Brutaka & Axonn.I'm desperate and dying to get them.Of course they must be mint condition and factory sealed.

EDIT:I can't use Ebay, for my mom won't buy 'em yet(I wonder why she ain't buyin 'em yet.).

Edited by keetongu

If you want them that much, you'd have used eBay by now. Besides, they're not that good. Make use of what you have, and don't keep desiring more stuff.

Or you could moc them...

TT

I don't want to moc 'em, have 'em.You see if I make a topic like this...nobody takes me serious. :-| So please post.And when I try to moc a set,...,we'll just say it's not to pretty.I just want 'em so bad I think th...BOOM!,that I'm about to explode, again li...BOOM!,like I just did 2 times.BOOM!Not again!Please, I want them so bad tha...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!,that I don't explode like the 4th time(That was bad enough.).I love expressing my emotion X-D .And today I realised that there are no more Brutakas on Ebay :'-( .I want 'em so bad.Spare me, please :'-) .

Don't take offence. People do take you seriously. It's just....when I post, at least, you take offence.

Just be patient, and they'll turn up on eBay. That's your best hope. Just be patient.

TT

I just want 'em so bad I think th...BOOM!,that I'm about to explode, again li...BOOM!,like I just did 2 times.BOOM!Not again!Please, I want them so bad tha...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!,that I don't explode like the 4th time(That was bad enough.).I love expressing my emotion X-D .And today I realised that there are no more Brutakas on Ebay :'-( .I want 'em so bad.Spare me, please :'-) .

OK, Keetongu, that was pretty funny *y*

We'll make a respected EB member out of you yet.

We don't take anyone seriously. Except Jipay. He is a serious man. He is the CIC, CEO, CFO, and IL of the EB empire. Very serious. Just don't crack any jokes when he is around. Be very very afr.... BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.

see what happens when you joke about Jipay

HEY! I got a title!

"retro feel"? WHAT the HECK? after all this time? "retro feel"?

Better than "not so lonely helmet" I guess..... grumble grumble.

I just want 'em so bad I think th...BOOM!,that I'm about to explode, again li...BOOM!,like I just did 2 times.BOOM!Not again!Please, I want them so bad tha...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!,that I don't explode like the 4th time(That was bad enough.).I love expressing my emotion X-D .And today I realised that there are no more Brutakas on Ebay :'-( .I want 'em so bad.Spare me, please :'-) .

OK, Keetongu, that was pretty funny *y*

We'll make a respected EB member out of you yet.

We don't take anyone seriously. Except Jipay. He is a serious man. He is the CIC, CEO, CFO, and IL of the EB empire. Very serious. Just don't crack any jokes when he is around. Be very very afr.... BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM.

see what happens when you joke about Jipay

HEY! I got a title!

"retro feel"? WHAT the HECK? after all this time? "retro feel"?

Better than "not so lonely helmet" I guess..... grumble grumble.

The moral of this story is that if you make fun of jipay, you get a new title.

-l2k-

Totally off topic post: Hey >:-( I am the one responsible for your title Gyl >:-)

"Grumble Grumble" ?? Nope Lololololololol :-D :-P

*yoda*

Totally off topic post: Hey >:-( I am the one responsible for your title Gyl >:-)

"Grumble Grumble" ?? Nope Lololololololol :-D :-P

*yoda*

It is actually revealed that I, L2k, am the "Self-appointed Title Maker"!

-l2k-

Oh really L2K X-D ??

*goes and thinks of a new title >:-) *

*yoda*

Is that the best you can come up with? Be creative!

-l2k-

*yoda*

Oh really L2K X-D ??

*yoda*

-l2k-

*yoda*

Of course not >:-) Don't push your luck or you'll regret it *skull*

*yoda*

Oh really L2K X-D ??

*yoda*

-l2k-

*yoda*

Of course not >:-) Don't push your luck or you'll regret it *skull*

*yoda*

Is that a threat, oh great yoda of xwings? :-P

-l2k-

No, my to...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!(Man, not a 5th time!), topic is going off track!*Topic crashes into ravine.*Tilius, I don't take offence when you post.If you yould read, I'm sick and now may be very offensive(Especially towards that evil place called Varsity :-X .)fof the next few days bu...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!(Another froggin time!6 is enough!),but I'm not that way to much.Some of that offensiveness will be from not having Brutaka & Axonn, or just Brutaka.*EuroBricks member start throwing stink bombs.*No, the stench!Still I want Brutaka & Axonn so froggin much.I hope this post and my second and first post are pursuasive enough.

No, my to...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!(Man, not a 5th time!), topic is going off track!*Topic crashes into ravine.*Tilius, I don't take offence when you post.If you yould read, I'm sick and now may be very offensive(Especially towards that evil place called Varsity :-X .)fo the next few days bu...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!(Another froggin time!6 is enough!),but I'm not that way to much.Some of that offensiveness will be from not having Brutaka & Axonn, or just Brutaka.*EuroBricks member start throwing stink bombs.*No, the stench!Still I want Brutaka & Axonn so froggin much.I hope this post and my second and first post are pursuasive enough.

That was pretty offtopic too :-P But like I said before, go to bricklink!!!

-l2k-

Heh, this topics pretty much sums up why I love EB :-P

But Lego2000, if he can't order off Ebay, I doubt he can order off BL...

So, Mr Keetongu...just be patient. Or go to a Lego shop, they might have them. That's how I got my A-Wing and Slave 1 (which aren't scheduled for dutch release untill June :-/ ).

Sorry Kikuichimonji, but it won't work, your suggestion.I've been to the discover mills mall(Long way :-| .) to go to the lego outlet(And get a bow&arow, which they didn't have the correct one of.), and no Brutaka & Axonn.Where in the stinkin U.S.A could they be?Legoland CA?No, not that I know of.Besides it would be on BZPower by now if that was the case.They're not here.Lego makes us wait to dang long.There's no point in selling the $20 sets if your gonna get the joy in Janurary while America and its sorry butt have to wait til August. *n* I want to have them.I try to sell stuff to you to get these bionicles, but you act just plain like you can't read.Take this not as offenciveness or spam.Just please, spare me some pain.I'm still recovering from being sick.I have one single dang chance of getting Brutaka :-/ on Ebay, and two or three for Axonn. :-) I want them so bad, I cou...BOOM!(6),could blow up.Litterally.Please take this post serious.Post with happy smiles and good attitudes.BOOM!(7)

Patience my young Brutaka Seeker ;-)

Europe (for once) may have these sets early but we have to pay very high prices, so waiting is nothing ;-)

I'm sure you'll have them, and the more you wait, the better it is !!

Good luck on your noble quest keetongu.

*yoda*

High prices, eh?But they're only fifteen Euros.And twenty American Dollars.I think thirty Canadian Dollars.So much for high prices.I don't just want them...I need them.O.K I know I sound greedy after my mom has just ordered Irnakk(Who will kick Piraka butt!Not the Matoran.).But I want Somebody to kick Nuva & Matoran butt(Other than Piraka.).I want two titans to kick each others butts.*Titans butts fly in the air.*This will hopefully be pursuasive enough. :'-)

Buy it off of Lego.com.

-l2k-

offtopic: You win this round, xwingyoda, but enjoy your win while it lasts >:-)

I'm afraid Lego2000 that Brutaka & Axonn aren't available on the American S&H.That's why I want it from the U.K early.It's hopeless :'-( .*Bangs head on keyboard*Will I ever get them in the month of April?*Faints*I merely want to have them.I personaly think it would be fun to have Brutaka stab Tahu in the butt then sit on him :-D .Please just take the burden of this topic off my shoulders.I don't me by closing it, I mean somebody giving them to me, me giving my stuff to them and then closing this.*Faints*

Well Lego2000 how do you suppose Keetongu will get an Axonn or Brutaka off of Lego.com if he lives in the US?!

Keetongu, people don't take us kids seriously anymore. :( Sad but true!

Well Lego2000 how do you suppose Keetongu will get an Axonn or Brutaka off of Lego.com if he lives in the US?!

Keetongu, people don't take us kids seriously anymore. :( Sad but true!

I'm 13, hardly a kid anymore. I was still thinking about when I was in paris the other week and I was on European S@H.

-l2k-

My spam meter says overload.I ain't no way waiting for July, no can do. *n* Must I use Ebay?The evil bafoons who overcharge.Everthing...*Cough*going black*Cough*...please let me have them*Wheeze*.*Drops dead*I don't understand why any of you members haven't given them to me.I've tried acting normal, even humor and none of it has worked.I'm going to have to use force this time...I guess.F.Y.I this is my last humous post.I will use force next time. :-/ |-/

Mayve you should have your parents sign on to EB. People might take them a bit more seriously. :closedeyes:

I would trade one to you if I had two of them, but I don't. :(

*Lightbulb flashes!*

Someone here mentioned Legoland right? Well Legoland CA's website has a thing where you can get any item that is/or is only currently available at Legoland!

There is hope young Brutaka seeker! :ohmy: