Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Mitgardia Tower

Come see it at Brickworld! Again, thanks to the Mitgardians I shamelessly ripped off to make this, esp. Ecclesiastes and busboy.

7367643728_2830dc3f4d_c.jpg

7367643706_7d62b92310_c.jpg

7182410899_f82a4fb6ff_c.jpg

7182411079_d65bdff58d_c.jpg

7367643804_a306ac6047_c.jpg

7182410989_213c80f508_c.jpg

7367643746_6d9bfae1e5_c.jpg

Great Moc z, I really like it and I think it will represent Mitgardia very well. What I really like the best is the dwarf cave! Too bad we can't come to the event ourselves.

I've been waiting for this thread :classic:

The overall design of the tower is very Mitgardian :thumbup:

I especially like the bottom windows, and the ones with shutters work nicely as well.

The ninjago weapon makes a perfect decoration, I'm using something similar on my build.

The landscaping works wonderfully, and your use of the large dark grey panel in the rockwork is great :thumbup:

Your battlement design is neat, and I haven't seen it before.

Thanks for making something for Mitgardia :excited:

What I really like the best is the dwarf cave! Too bad we can't come to the event ourselves.

There may or may not be light bricks in the caves as well. :wink:

The overall design of the tower is very Mitgardian :thumbup:

That was the idea!

I especially like the bottom windows, and the ones with shutters work nicely as well.

Stole half that from busboy, half from Ecclesiastes.

The ninjago weapon makes a perfect decoration, I'm using something similar on my build.

Agreed. Too bad I only have 3 of them. Better find another Zane booster pack before the show!

The landscaping works wonderfully, and your use of the large dark grey panel in the rockwork is great :thumbup:

It was looking a little bland where I cut off the mountain, so I flipped the panels for a bit of intrigue. I am glad it worked!

I like how it turned out overall. I also like the figs I made. My heart is in Avalonia, but I have a crush on Mitgardia!

Awesome work as always, I love all the little details like the firewood for a beacon fire on the roof and the dwarf cave. Also, the windows look great, and excellent use of that ninjago piece as a detail. I'm glad to see that Mitgardia is well represented.

Edited by Umbro Stormborn

I love the Mitgardia style of towers from all of you, all the detailing on them is great.

The little touches like the signal fire, the trees and the dwarf make this scene.

Looking gooood Z!! Ver Mitgardian look! Love the details on the tower. Have to copy some of them into my mocs! :tongue: