Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

The holy relics from the Nocturnus Werewolves

The Werewolves are now growing at the Darklands from Historica.

Lord Darecold search now after the hidden temple.

The Legend tells, that there are some cursed shrines.

1327401778m_DISPLAY.jpg

The guardian of the temple already waiting for Lord Darecold.

1327401788m_DISPLAY.jpg

1327401799m_DISPLAY.jpg

Lord Darecold noted the power that comes from this temple, as he arrives on the small hidden island.

1327401807m_DISPLAY.jpg

The Legend told, that General Rook visit during his raids a holy place from the Orcs.

The Orcish shaman gives him untold power, which was worn by his equipment over the next millennia. But as it is in the running of the time, were always more sanctuaries lost in battles. The world of the werewolves is fought on many sites.

1327401815m_DISPLAY.jpg

To use the power of relics, Lord Darecold need to drink a magic mixture, otherwise he goes crazy.

1327401823m_DISPLAY.jpg

Now Lord Darecold own "Harness of Power" and the "Axe of Destruction", he is now ready to serve his Master Lord Ssilyrrlith

1327401834m_DISPLAY.jpg

your werewolves heros are looking better and better ;)

story also ;) bravo

Nice job. Good idea for those steps. Did you paint that axe? The bloodstains look great. And I thought Lord Darecold was already a bit crazy?

By the way, you need a new cloak.

Fun to see that you are letting the werewolves empire grow! Your building skills keeps improving with all the mocs you are doing and it´s great to see! Love that ship and the temple!

However I´m not fond of the grey roof plate on top of the white temple (but that is just a nitpick! )

Great work!!

Edited by de Gothia

Thanks for your comments.

Yes I painted the Axe and the Plate. These are now Unique Items, like in some games :-)

With the roof, i had no Idea what can I do there. So I leave it.

Wow - The work you do on building ruins is really inspiring. And I really like the wake on the ship in the first shot - a nice realistic touch :thumbup: Lord Darecold looks meaner than ever, would not like to get on his bad side!

By the way, you need a new cloak.

Maybe that is one other relic who is missing ;-)

Thanks Stu for your comment, I'm glad that you like my buildings :-)

Edited by Hersbrucker

Your stories and mocs keep getting more and more interesting, I love your faction of werewolves. An idea for the roof, if you have any hinged bricks and some plates you could use those for a pointed roof, or even just plates on top of plates for a gentle slope. I like the bits of detail like the wake on ship, the raggy custom sail and the way you've made the ruins, very cool :thumbup:

Thank you for your comment.

I had allready an idea like this with the roof, but I don't like it. I thought it was not right for this kind of temple.