Mpyromaxos

[OL vs. Nam III] The silver parrot.. and the secret beneath the light

Oleon Vs Namere build off part 3..

The silver parrot.. and the secret beneath the lighthouse..

27188030593_28385b09a7_c.jpg

And so the investigator following the Pine Sol traces reached a hardware store attached to an old lighthouse.

On the outside the shop appeared as any other hardware store in New Terra, but things tends to be deceiving...

It is said that… If you want to find anything in New Terra, you will find it at the "Silver Parrot"...

27724038931_e99a82f05a_c.jpg

27724054731_dc9c3f5015_t.jpg - Aye Hugo.. We 'll eat today!!

27724054011_bae405ddef_t.jpg - Good evening, I am looking for Pine Sol.

27799255685_246dd0e4c6_t.jpg - Good evening dear sir. We dont have such things in our store.

27724054011_bae405ddef_t.jpg - Maybe with 100 DB you can search a bit more?

27724044351_2904cfee8e_c.jpg

27799255685_246dd0e4c6_t.jpg - Hmm, in that case I can do something for you... Follow me into the basement. There we keep special stuff for special customers...

27799234745_57ee13ae27_c.jpg

27799255685_246dd0e4c6_t.jpg - This is the best Pine Sol in the whole New Terra

27724054011_bae405ddef_t.jpg - You see, that's interesting because recently a big amount of it was bought by a certain Namerean "sir" that stole some Oleander ships and used it to clear all his traces on board the ships.. Strangely enough, these Pine Sol traces lead to your shop…

27799255685_246dd0e4c6_t.jpg - I swear I had nothing to do with it!!

27724054011_bae405ddef_t.jpg - If you want to get away with it, I want proofs when and to whom you have recently sold your Pine Sol. Or else...

27799255685_246dd0e4c6_t.jpg - Right away! Here you are! These are my secret ledgers…

27764730736_4073938d06_c.jpg

27724054011_bae405ddef_t.jpg -Eureka!!!

27724052471_2a08a39924_z.jpg

This is the whole MOC, representing the third part of the Oleon-Namere build-off.

27521141440_b043a4f937_c.jpg

C&C welcome! The basic idea for the multilevel moc it came from Jacob Nion here.

Edited by Mpyromaxos

Very nice MOC!

I love the two levels, especially the cellar! This will be hard to beat!

(a tip: it would be nice if the stories are posted chronological. Makes things easier to follow :wink: )

This is a very well done build. I am especially fond of the cellar and its flooring. The water technique is also a great addition to this build. Then there is that door to the lighthouse which is awesome and the texture overall is great. I look forward to seeing the other parts of the challenge. You have set the bar high.

Great build! I really like the wall texturing on the lighthouse. That roof technique works very well here as well. Interesting choice of colour for the sea, I will have to try using non standard colours for water, it adds an extra point of interest.

Great moc George, an amazing entry, very cool techniques like the cellar and the guy standing there fishing...

Really nice texturing too... Keep it up mate

Great build !

The multi level build is excellent and you used many great techniques !

Good job !

Very nice MOC!

I love the two levels, especially the cellar! This will be hard to beat!

(a tip: it would be nice if the stories are posted chronological. Makes things easier to follow :wink: )

Thank you very much!

You're absolutely right! But the organizer and one of the builders for Oleon was missing for 5 days and it was the last day to upload the post (25th deadline) so i had to upload it to catch the end of the build off. :pir-sweet:

This is a very well done build. I am especially fond of the cellar and its flooring. The water technique is also a great addition to this build. Then there is that door to the lighthouse which is awesome and the texture overall is great. I look forward to seeing the other parts of the challenge. You have set the bar high.

Thank you! The cellar floor technique, it's a technique that i used for the first time, and i am very happy that it came up so good! :pir-sweet:

Absolutely great MOC in all aspects - love it!

Thank you! :pir-sweet:

Great build! I really like the wall texturing on the lighthouse. That roof technique works very well here as well. Interesting choice of colour for the sea, I will have to try using non standard colours for water, it adds an extra point of interest.

Tnk you very much! i had some parts in azure blue.. and i think why not?? :pir_laugh2:

I believe the final result of the sea came up pretty good! :pir-laugh:

Great moc George, an amazing entry, very cool techniques like the cellar and the guy standing there fishing...

Really nice texturing too... Keep it up mate

Tnk you my friend! I'me glad you like it! :pir-grin:

Very good harbour scene, good development of the story.

And the approach to waves/water is fine too!

Thank you!! I tried to fix a short and pleasant story! :pir-sweet:

Great build !

The multi level build is excellent and you used many great techniques !

Good job !

Tnk you very much! :pir-grin:

Excellent build :thumbup:

Tnx! :pir-sweet:

Meh, having seen it so many timed, i forgot havent drop by and post a thought on this excellent moc! Keep it up Mpyromaxos!

Very nice entry, Mpyro, and, while I think that the upper story (especially the buildings) may have had a bit too many conflicting colors and textures, the cellar is really superb! The organized clutter is excellent, and the figs and story are great as well! :thumbup: Keep it up! pirate_wink.gif

Fantastic build as usual. Once again, I love the use of the trans-clear for the smoke (I've really got to get some of those), and the buildings are all very nice. Excellent job with the weathering throughout, and I like the secret basement (though 100 DBs is an awfully steep price).

Let's hope this helps bring Namere to justice!pirate_classic.gif

Meh, having seen it so many timed, i forgot havent drop by and post a thought on this excellent moc! Keep it up Mpyromaxos!

Tnk you very much my friend! A big tnk you for the help with the translation in the dialogues and story! pirate_satisfied.gif

Very nice entry, Mpyro, and, while I think that the upper story (especially the buildings) may have had a bit too many conflicting colors and textures, the cellar is really superb! The organized clutter is excellent, and the figs and story are great as well! :thumbup: Keep it up! pirate_wink.gif

Tnk you Garmadon! I think that the major problm is the white backround! Maybe another color would indicate the colors better, but unfortunately only a white wall I have currently available, and mobile for the photos! pirate_tong.gif

the cellar came up trully good, and the organized clutter as you said was what I wanted to show! haha

Fantastic build as usual. Once again, I love the use of the trans-clear for the smoke (I've really got to get some of those), and the buildings are all very nice. Excellent job with the weathering throughout, and I like the secret basement (though 100 DBs is an awfully steep price).

Let's hope this helps bring Namere to justice!pirate_classic.gif

Thank you very much! The trans-clear smoke is something that i love and i use it whenever i can! pirate_satisfied.gif

The 100 DB was the bait for the shopkeeper !! haha

I love the multi-level build with the cellar, but even without it, I really like the lighthouse and adjacent building. The mix of textures and colors really works for me. Well done!

I love the multi-level build with the cellar, but even without it, I really like the lighthouse and adjacent building. The mix of textures and colors really works for me. Well done!

Tnk you!! pirate_satisfied.gif