andybear@hk

MOC : JR Tokaido Main Line- 211 series

traintech1.jpg

Japanese Railway Tokaido Main Line- 211 series,

My second train creation.

The train have 3 coaches, which move by poer functions system. Craate at January 2011

Last year I had did my first train creation--Yamanote Line E231 500 series

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=445085

This time, i have my second train creation--Tokaido Main Line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C5%8Dkaid%C5%8D_Main_Line

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/JR-Central-EMU-Series211-5000.jpg/220px-JR-Central-EMU-Series211-5000.jpg

a1a.jpg

jrt211.jpg

three coaches design

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

The train is coming

b1.jpg

The front

b2.jpg

inside

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

Take some photo in Brick Adventure 2011 @ Hong Kong, Japanese city area by andybear

f2.jpg

passing the Zenko-ji temple

f3.jpg

f1.jpg

Thx for your watching and comments.

WOW, this is fantastic, Andybear! I love how you recreate all the details! And the landscape too :cry_happy: I also like the bogies :thumbup:

Andybear, this is fantastic. What a great train, and I like how you managed to get the new Samurai yukata in there. If it was a real Japanese cityscape, there would be another 10 grillion people on the platform and they would have demolished the temples to build the train tracks :tongue:

I have just moved to Hong Kong, and I am so coming to Brickadventure tomorrow to see this. Maybe see you there!

:classic:

Wow.. I loved your temple and I love this train! I spent some time in Japan and really fell in love with japanese trains (you have to, when you're there), plus playing Densha de Go etc - and I have to admit that your creations make me feel like being back in my old home!

It seems you had a bigger layout with the temple etc, can I find pics of it on your flickr or somewhere?

Excellent MOC! It looks just like the real thing. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Fantastic! I'm speechless. One of the best trains I've ever seen. You're amazingly talented, andybear! All your Japanese creations are so awesome! :classic:

Great train! It's got lots of nice details, and it looks just like the real thing. But I'd like to see more pictures of it's surroundings.

Funny, while the train itself too is as awesome as it can be, I'm more interested in the city seen in the background (omgomg!).

Any chance to get some more of that?:P

Edited by Renthicya

Hi, I don't usually look into the train forum but this is just awesome!!! *oh2*

I used to live in Japan for some time , That is getting near to PERFECT! Great job :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your train looks excellently realistic and the use of the different techniques really adds to it. The setting of the train really helps give it an edge as well.

Thanks for Sharing with us andybear@hk

Funny, while the train itself too is as awesome as it can be, I'm more interested in the city seen in the background (omgomg!).

Any chance to get some more of that?:P

2nd that. Do you have any more pictures of the tan colored building with the pink flowers (next to the Zenko-ji temple.) It looks amazing, even as an out-of-focus background!

Edited by hga09

2nd that. Do you have any more pictures of the tan colored building with the pink flowers (next to the Zenko-ji temple.) It looks amazing, even as an out-of-focus background!

I could've sworn the buildings in the background have been posted before in the town forum.

I was lucky enough to go to BrickAdventure today. I have posted a bunch of photos in my flickr stream

5356777666_02b21c114a_b.jpg

Excellent MOCs all over the place, too many to mention. Lovely Japanese scenes, looks like Kamakura and Kyoto were the inspiration.

:classic:

Edited by robuko

AWESOME train plus congrats 'Andybear' on being front paged today. :sweet:

Spot on detailing on this train - excellent work and I'm a conformist! ! :grin:

I love this MOC and I love the buildings in the background.

I'd love to add those sets to my collection!!

I need those sets instructions!

Thank you for sharing this wonder.

I agree with everyone in saying that what makes this a truly wonderful creation is not only is the train very well built but the surrounding Japanese buildings and structures really give a sense of realism in the overall presentation. Looking at the images is like you're actually viewing a real Japanese scenery. Simply amazing work yet again Andybear! :thumbup: