Yooha

Custom CMF

A custom CMF series, beacuse I love them so much!

Without further ado, let's see them:

1. Strongman

27441535654_be8fbedd71_o.png

2. Toy Astronaut

27977841101_9be66b2fd2_o.png

3. Fire Breather

28020931906_c41a2859d8_o.png

4. Community Android

27441537494_5cc17e247b_o.png

5. Wooden Boy

27977841171_3d488bd497_o.png

6. Explorer

27441535904_3f6e2c3624_o.png

7. Hippie Girl

27977841241_8770b6843d_o.png

8. Horror Movie Assistant

27441536104_0705c281c6_o.png

9. Photo Diver

28020932256_fe8f7dbcb1_o.png28020932486_09a6d6a83d_o.png

10. Doorman

28020932876_2c0e6c0865_o.png

11. Dark Elf

27441536304_53002c8c37_o.png27441536624_4b2f9c0c91_o.png

12. Roman Lady

28020932886_25a0f99688_o.png

13. Beach Bartender

27977841561_1c35735cc5_o.png

14. Saracen Warrior

28020933226_db98f40143_o.png

15. Victorian Worker

27977841621_5b09ecf314_o.png

16. Sportsfan

28020933396_235a00ea71_o.png

All together:

27441537774_f32006e959_c.jpg

That is quite a collection, Yooha! A lot of desirable figures like the Dark Elf, Explorer, Fire Breather, Horror Movie Assistant and Saracen warrior. :wub:

Really like that Saracen warrior, and the Dark Elf! Overall a nice series, and hopefully TLG will listen to you and make it!

Yes to all of these! If this were a real CMF series, I might not choose to collect all of them, but you've really nailed the "feel" of CMFs in general.

Great series! The Saracen Warrior is my favorite, but the Explorer and Toy Astronaut are really nice as well :thumbup:

Very cool!

I love these!

My favorites are the Strongman, the Wooden Boy, the Explorer, Horror Movie Assistant and the Saracen Warrior

Are going to post more of these?

(There is already an "Explorer" in Series 2)

These are great! I never knew I wanted a Firebreather until you introduced us to yours! Very nice! I also very much like the Dark Elf, Horror Movie Assistant, and Explorer. Thanks for sharing!

Strongman! <3<3<3 Love it! Overall, some great efforts, but maaaaaan, I really want that Strongman!

Oh my gosh that Strongman! I love the little moustache and the classical look of the guy.

Dark Elf is awesome, the weapon could be a new design (Though the PoP blade is really nice and looks stylish in black) if they ever did make a minifigure like that

I love the Explorer and the Saracen too.

Great work on a entire series of CMFs.

Great job. The first 6 figs are my favorite, especially Strongman and Fire Breather. Other than Victorian worker who maybe looks generic, I can see all of them being actual minifigures (with some new prints, of course).

I like them all. So many uses I can come up with for lots like the doorman and Roman lady. I'd certainly be buying quite a few of these packs!

These are incredible. Good assortment of characters over a range of themes. That Doorman sticks out to me though. Just elegant! You should see if you could get these produced in a couple ways. Submit these ideas to Lego somehow and maybe see if any of the custom Lego people out there would help you bring these to life. If these were real, I'd buy some of these, mainly the doorman.

Thanks everyone. :blush:

I never thought that the Strongman will be that popular. The Dark Elf was a strong guess however. :classic:

I can see all of them being actual minifigures (with some new prints, of course).

Yeah, I cannot draw, so I fabricated all the printings from existing ones. They show a good expression what was in my mind, I hope.

Excellent renditions! My favorites are the Strongman, Explorer, Hippie Girl, and Dark Elf.

I feel that LEGO, were they to make a Strongman of their own, would be more apt to make his torso white or red instead of yellow, simply because the yellow torso makes him look too bare-skinned. That conclusion is really only based on previous figures with similar prints on their torsos, like the S15 Ballerina.

However, I know that LEGO has problems with printing yellow on white torsos, as well as printing yellow AND white on red torsos, so the yellow torso is likely the best option in that regard...

The previously mentioned idea would likely be applied to the upper legs - otherwise the Strongman would be mooning everyone, lol!

Sorry for the tangent, but I like to discuss design subtleties such as these. Despite that, you always make fantastic figures with the available pieces and prints! Can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future :)

Nice series! My favorites are the Dark Elf, Saracen Warrior, Explorer and I surprisingly like the Community Android and the idea of it, though i wouldn't have thought of a sweeper for an accessory. :grin:

Edited by BrickFit26

Nice series! My favorites are the Dark Elf, Saracen Warrior, Explorer and I surprisingly like the Community Android and the idea of it, though i wouldn't have thought of a sweeper for an accessory, something else but i don't know what. :grin: