Sign in to follow this  
Stegoceras

Hello everyone

Hey everyone,

Recently I rediscovered my Lego's (again). First I started reconstructing my Star Wars sets but currently I'm also rebuilding the city sets from my youth and replacing the missing parts.

Only recently bought a new SW set, but still not sure where I want to go from here (too many great sets and hardly enough money). I'm a fan of the SW theme, very interested in the minifig collections (though I have yet to find a shop nearby that sells them) and my eye has also fallen on the Green Grocer/Grand Emporium/etc line.

I have scoured this forum many times for the reviews and I perhaps in the future I will sit down and fill some of the gaps in those lists with reviews of some 90's sets.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Stegoceras. Enjoy the site and please we would love to see some reviews from you :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, I feel your pain on not knowing what to buy, I wish my Lego budgert was 10 times what it is.

Nice a fellow countryman!

Welcome on EB. Your right there are so many great sets (across all the theme's) that it's hard to make a selection. I suggest you read some of the great reviews here to narrow your wishlist (or broaden it).