Sign in to follow this  
Soulgem

New member, old collector

...well maybe not that old. But old enough to remember vividly when Space Lego minifigs had no visor in their helmets.

Glad to be on eurobricks, but it looks to be a huge forum, it may take a while to get familiar. Directions are appreciated :)

After a trip with my nephew to Legoland, I got a renewed interest for the fantastic bricks. Found my old Lego, bought some new sets.

I've always collected stuff, taken relatively good care of my toys. So I still have most, if not all of my old Lego in this bag. Yep, that's the official Lego bag :hmpf:

lego1-1.jpg

And during another excursion to my parent's attic, I found the 7720. I believe the rest of the parts are in my Lego bag

CJsbX.jpg

0Sssp.jpg

Oh yeah.. from Norway.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Soulgem. You have a nice collection of bricks to start with, there seems to be a lot of town parts in there. :classic:

Hey Soulgem, and welcome to Eurobricks (EB for short). You're not kidding - this is a huge forum; I've been here since April and I'm still learning my way around. I recommend starting with the list of forums and just reading through each heading. Afterwards, start at the top and begin clicking through each one to get an idea as to what kinds of posts you might see there.

Some particularly helpful instructions can be found in the "Website and Forums" forum - I'd start with the Member Guidelines thread therein for your basics, then look through the "EB User Groups and Tags" thread to get an idea of who's who around here. Finally, look at the "Index of Tutorials" to get valuable tips on everything you've ever wanted to know about posting, from MOC'ing to photo editing.

Hopefully this offers some guidance! Is there anything in particular you're looking to find?

Anyway, nice collection there - you've got some classics :thumbup:. Enjoy the site!

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

That train set is a gem, worth a pretty penny I bet.

Glad to see another AFOL return to the holy land!

Welcome to the forum.

You'll have to get used to all the new colours and pieces, there's a lot more now since the 80's!

Welcome to Eurobricks Soulgem! Those are indeed classic sets alright, I also remember the days of visor-less space helmets... Oohhh, those days.. Anyways, enjoy the forums.