Sign in to follow this  
Tigertamer

Hello from Germany

Hello,

I've recently revived my hobby to build Lego. After lurking a long time here on the board I want to introduce myself.

My name is Andreas and I'm 23 years old. Currently my home home is in Munich, but I'm moving very often because of my work. I'm a member of the Federal Armed Forces so I don't have much time and possibilities building Lego.

My favorite theme is military, especially tanks and armored vehicles. My favorite normal Lego theme is city.

Greetings Andreas

Welcome to Eurobricks Andreas! It's nice to hear a member from the military. How we just wish there was a military theme for lego, but they are pretty strict in their non-violence cause. Good thing there are a lot of military customizers here. Well, continue enjoying the forums.

Welcome to Eurobricks Andreas. I am glad you have made the effort to join our site :classic:

Welcome Andreas. Interesting to see military vehicles and weapons build in Lego. I am wandering have you dummy weapons like rifle, machine guns from Lego bricks

Hello,

I've recently revived my hobby to build Lego. After lurking a long time here on the board I want to introduce myself.

My name is Andreas and I'm 23 years old. Currently my home home is in Munich, but I'm moving very often because of my work. I'm a member of the Federal Armed Forces so I don't have much time and possibilities building Lego.

My favorite theme is military, especially tanks and armored vehicles. My favorite normal Lego theme is city.

Greetings Andreas

Welcome Andreas. We are pleased to have you as part of the community. Do check out the Other Themes forum for some military MOCs there or you could even share your own military creations with us. See you around.

Welcome Andreas. Interesting to see military vehicles and weapons build in Lego. I am wandering have you dummy weapons like rifle, machine guns from Lego bricks

No I don't have any dummy weapons made of Lego. Maybe I should try to build a G36, the standard rifle of the Federal Armed Forces.

Greetings Andreas