Sign in to follow this  
retrotaco

Looking to trade Iron Patriot Polybags

While on the hunt through a few GameStops to try and find a Silver Centurian Iron Man, I ended up also receiving these;

Iron%20Patriot_zps43x5hqmd.png

I wasn't expecting these at all, and don't really collect much Marvel anyway (plus I already have one of my own) so I was looking for trade for some DC exclusives/polybags for them.

I'd be willing to trade for;

Superboy

Martian Manhunter (New 52)

Power Suit Lex Luthor

'66 Mr. Freeze (Traded)

The Iron Patriots are still in their polybags, but I don't want/need the minifigures I receive to be polybaged, loose is very fine by me.

As well, I do have a loose Cosmic Boy and Plastic Man for trade if anyone is interested in those.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by retrotaco

While on the hunt through a few GameStops to try and find a Silver Centurian Iron Man, I ended up also receiving these;

Iron%20Patriot_zps43x5hqmd.png

I wasn't expecting these at all, and don't really collect much Marvel anyway (plus I already have one of my own) so I was looking for trade for some DC exclusives/polybags for them.

I'd be willing to trade for;

Superboy

Martian Manhunter (New 52)

Power Suit Lex Luthor

'66 Mr. Freeze

The Iron Patriots are still in their polybags, but I don't want/need the minifigures I receive to be polybaged, loose is very fine by me.

As well, I do have a loose Cosmic Boy and Plastic Man for trade if anyone is interested in those.

Thanks for looking!

Are you located in the UK?

Just realised GameStop isn't in the UK is it :/.

Edited by Captain Britain

Is the Martian Manhunter you're seeking the one in the polybag? I don't know what New 52 would look like, is why I'm asking.

Is the Martian Manhunter you're seeking the one in the polybag? I don't know what New 52 would look like, is why I'm asking.

Yes, definitely the one from the polybag, I think he was a GameStop giveaway as well? But if you have him I'd definitely be interested in trading!

I have a straight from the package Superboy to trade for a polybag. I am located in the US. New here but established on Bricklink (same username)

I have a straight from the package Superboy to trade for a polybag. I am located in the US. New here but established on Bricklink (same username)

PM'ing you

So you ukers are aware, Iron Pat has been released with a lego mag that costs about £3

So you ukers are aware, Iron Pat has been released with a lego mag that costs about £3

I'm not aware of that... care to shed some light?

That sounds like a good idea, cause mine have all been spoken for now, and shipping to the UK can be a little pricey for me!

I'll update here if I find any more Iron Patriots or end up finding any Silver Centurions - I'm making a trip to a bigger city soon, with lots of GameStops, so I may have some more luck!

I translated the page, it says;

"Notice to all those who despair of finding reasonably priced polybag 30168 Iron Patriot: This bag distributed exclusively with the video game LEGO Marvel Super Heroes released in 2013 is currently available with the No. 4 of the magazine Games Magazine Junior sold € 5.95 .

I don't know if that helps or not - looks like the article is from about two weeks ago or so, hope you guys can still snag it if you need it!

Hey everyone - made it out to another city today, unfortunately it was already pretty picked clean - no Plastic Man, no Iron Patriot - but there was one Silver Centurion.

IMG_2103_zpsmx7vkovp.jpg

I'm planning on making trips to other cities in the future, so I'm hoping to have more Centurion's down the line - for now though, I'm either going to keep this one for myself, or, I'd be willing to trade him for a Power Suit Lex Luthor - so, if anyone has a Power Suit Lex Luthor they'd be willing to trade, I'd be down for that for sure - otherwise though, I'll open up for different offers if I find more Silver Centurion's later.

Edited by retrotaco

OK, found another Iron Patriot on my travels today;

Iron%20Pat_zpsvoulwybu.png

So like I said before, I'm looking for Power Suit Lex Luthor for the Silver Centurion (although I'll be open to more if I find more) and for the Iron Patriot, I'd really like to trade for Clark Kent, as I collect mostly DC, but I'd also be willing to trade for the Winter Soldier polybag, or either Hulk minifig polybag. I'm open to other offers, but those are the things I'm actively looking for now. Will update further if I find more!

Yeah, got one in my last sweep - if I find another Centurion I'd definitely be down to trade for another Freeze, but yeah, as for now - just looking for Power Armor Lex for it :/

Yeah, got one in my last sweep - if I find another Centurion I'd definitely be down to trade for another Freeze, but yeah, as for now - just looking for Power Armor Lex for it :/

Awesome - thanks Retrotaco. Would love to display the Centurion with his black eye showing. I've got Mr Freeze kept aside for now anyway so give me a shout if you end up with another. Good luck on your Power Armor Lex hunt.. he's a cool minifig!

Might potentially be able to lay my hands on a Power Armour Lex - will keep you updated!

Sign in to follow this