Sign in to follow this  
BaraSH

In Shrieking Shack

Work represents a scene from the third film about Harry Potter.

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25017.jpg

Scene from a film.

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25011.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25009.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25018.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25020.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25021.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25022.jpg

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25023.jpg

Minifigs.

v-voyushchei-khizhine_25024.jpg

Ooh a new vignette! Once again, an awesome creation from your part BaraSH! :thumbup:

Black is certainly the fitting color for such a creepy place as the Shrieking Shack. I must say that the minifigures are spot on too! Luna's torso works out nicely here! Though It makes hermione look a lot older and slightly fatter. But that's just me I guess. :tongue: As much as I love the minifigures, I feel the design is mmmwheh... :sceptic: Of course, I wasn't expecting a fantastic detailled moc, but I feel that some of the creepy details got lost in the building process. The mirror is nicely done though far too simpel but I have to admitt that I would not have known any other way of doing it either. Even if it is not in the movie itself, some color variation would have been nice, as much as I love accuracy, I don't think it should take out anything from the beauty of the creation. One of the essential thing I'm missing that would have made the creation a lot better would have been the Window Shutter next to Ron. You could have done some nice SNOT Techniques or anything using these modified tiles. Then again, all these littles things aside, I still think this creation is an average vignette, with some excelent details, the bed, fireplace, mirror, but also some missing parts. every creation has ups and downs, sometimes, like in this case, I personally feel that the downs are unfortunatly more present than the ups, but that's my vision of it! Some others will probably disagree with me, and think this is a great moc, and don't get me wrong, I love this vignette and I love yur work, this one just needs a few changes to be as good as the other ones! Maybe just a personal taste, but I liked the other ones better! :classic:

I like the vig, it's simple yet exact.

I think I am more impressed with your photography, evening it's just so perfectly lit. I'm impressed.