Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Missing Harry Potter Characters.

I would like to formally say that I am really excited for the re-release of HP sets, that said, I understand there are many characters throughout the movie and the books who never got immortalized in shiny plastic. That is why I ask the members of Eurobricks to pool together their ideas for HP figs, while still remaining pure.

I am a bit pressed for time right now, with exams and all that, but I will be listing some of my ideas soon. In the meantime, feel free to throw some ideas around, and have fun filling up your Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Special thanks to Bobskink for giving me the idea of this new topic.

Here's some figs:

Prof Sprout, Pansy Parkinson, Horace Slughorn, Cornelius Fudge, Xenophilius Lovegood, Firenze, Grawp, Katie Bell, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour, Madame Maxine, Nearly Headless Nick, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Percy Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Collin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchly, Hannah Abbot, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Madame Rosmerta, Kreacher, Aunt Petunia, Dudley Dursley, Nigel Whetspurt, James Potter, Lily Potter, Romilda Vane, Lavender Brown, Zacharias Smith, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Rita Skeeter, Barty Crouch, Barty Crouch Jr, Ollivander, Susan Bones, Michael Corner, Blaise Zabini, Cormac McLaggen, Aberforth Dumbledore, Madame Pomfrey, Narcissa Malfoy, Marcus Belby, Yaxley, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, Gellert Grindelwald, Rufus Scrimgeour, Albert Runcorn, Gregorovitch, Mafalda Hopkirk, Mundungus Fletcher, Bathilda Bagshot, Arabella Figg .

I'll probably add more as I think of em'.

~MC

Edited by MrCustomizer

I think the point of this topic is to think of the fitting parts that would make up the missing characters, not just to list them all. :wink:

I've built some of the characters myself in the past, but with every passing year new minifig pieces become available, so nowadays I'd make those characters look quite different.

I'll think of some examples a little later.

I've made a Mundungus, but I don't consider him to be very good. :sceptic: Maybe I'll update him.

Small pic of original:

4458920865_b2f5f87606_m.jpg

Here's some figs:

Cedric Diggory,

There's a Cedric fig in the Quidditch set. EDIT: Ahhh, bad memory...

Edited by YG-49

There's a Cedric fig in the Quidditch set.

No there isn't :wacko:

There's only Harry, Oliver Wood, Draco Malfoy, Marcus Flint and Madam Hooch:

jfjh37.gif

I would like to formally say that I am really excited for the re-release of HP sets, that said, I understand there are many characters throughout the movie and the books who never got immortalized in shiny plastic. That is why I ask the members of Eurobricks to pool together their ideas for HP figs, while still remaining pure.

I think the point is to use existing pieced not modified ones.

I use this torso+this head for Slughorn

I think the point of this topic is to think of the fitting parts that would make up the missing characters, not just to list them all. :wink:

I've built some of the characters myself in the past, but with every passing year new minifig pieces become available, so nowadays I'd make those characters look quite different.

I'll think of some examples a little later.

I know, but now you have a long list of characters to make. ;)

~MC

We still miss fang! He will be in the lego game.

I know there needs to be some new molds for him and Sirius as a dog. It would help for every theme because they could all use new dogs.

Here's some figs:

Prof Sprout, Pansy Parkinson, Horace Slughorn, Cornelius Fudge, Xenophilius Lovegood, Firenze, Grawp, Katie Bell, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour, Madame Maxine, Nearly Headless Nick, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Percy Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Collin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchly, Hannah Abbot, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Madame Rosmerta, Kreacher, Aunt Petunia, Dudley Dursley, Nigel Whetspurt, James Potter, Lily Potter, Romilda Vane, Lavender Brown, Zacharias Smith, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Rita Skeeter, Barty Crouch, Barty Crouch Jr, Ollivander, Susan Bones, Michael Corner, Blaise Zabini, Cormac McLaggen, Aberforth Dumbledore, Madame Pomfrey, Narcissa Malfoy, Marcus Belby, Yaxley, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, Gellert Grindelwald, Rufus Scrimgeour, Albert Runcorn, Gregorovitch, Mafalda Hopkirk, Mundungus Fletcher, Bathilda Bagshot, Arabella Figg .

~MC

You forgot Petunia Dursley, Dudley Dursley, Marjorie Dursley, Ernie Prang, Crabbe Sr., Goyle Sr, Moaning Myrtle, a real Alistor Moody(Not a fake one that impersonated by Barty Crouch Jr.) and Gabriella Delacour.

And also a flesh skinned version of Vernon Dursley, Quirinus Quirrell, Gilderoy Lockhart, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle

Edited by JeagerEX

You forgot Petunia Dursley, Dudley Dursley, Marjorie Dursley, Ernie Prang, Crabbe Sr., Goyle Sr, Moaning Myrtle, a real Alistor Moody(Not a fake one that impersonated by Barty Crouch Jr.) and Gabriella Delacour.

And also a flesh skinned version of Vernon Dursley, Quirinus Quirrell, Gilderoy Lockhart, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle

I did include the two Dursleys:

Here's some figs:

~MC

And how would the real Moody be different than Crouch-Moody?

~MC

And how would the real Moody be different than Crouch-Moody?

The real Moody has no Mad eye patch and a peg leg.

The real Moody has no Mad eye patch and a peg leg.

No, he does. Look at this screenshot from Order of the Phoenix:

harrypotter5pic68.jpg

I've been working on several characters,

Colin Creevy

Hair: Standard male Blond Hair, a.k.a Luke Skywalker Episode 6 Hair

Head: Short Round

Torso: Gryfindor Torso

Legs: Black Legs

Accessories: Camera and brown wand

Cedric Diggory

Hair: Mutt Williams Brown Hair

Head: New Rebel Pattlepack Hoth trooper Head

Torso: This was tricky, you can eather use the Hogwarts torso with the black hogwarts crest, or you can use a yellow torso, and sharpie half of it black with sleeves according, I've done it this way and it looks pretty good

Legs: Black Legs

Accessories: Blond wand

I'll post pics later.

Prof Sprout, Pansy Parkinson, Horace Slughorn, Cornelius Fudge, Xenophilius Lovegood, Firenze, Grawp, Katie Bell, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour, Madame Maxine, Nearly Headless Nick, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Percy Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Collin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchly, Hannah Abbot, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Madame Rosmerta, Kreacher, Aunt Petunia, Dudley Dursley, Nigel Whetspurt, James Potter, Lily Potter, Romilda Vane, Lavender Brown, Zacharias Smith, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Rita Skeeter, Barty Crouch,Barty Crouch Jr, Ollivander, Susan Bones, Michael Corner, Blaise Zabini, Cormac McLaggen, Aberforth Dumbledore, Madame Pomfrey, Narcissa Malfoy, Marcus Belby, Yaxley, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, Gellert Grindelwald, Rufus Scrimgeour, Albert Runcorn, Gregorovitch, Mafalda Hopkirk, Mundungus Fletcher, Bathilda Bagshot, Arabella Figg .

All in bold are confirmed in the video game. I know James Potter and Lily Evans are already made, but they are not an actual minifigures.

ON TOPIC:

Dean Thomas

Hair: Circus Clown from Collectable minifigures (Just paint it black)

Head: Mace Windu(Not Clone wars) or Seso

Torso: Gryfindor

Legs: Black

Accessories: Wand

Edited by JeagerEX

Dean Thomas

Hair: Circus Clown from Collectable minifigures (Just paint it black)

No need for that, there's a black afro coming with the next batch of collectable minifigs with the disco dude. :wink:

No need for that, there's a black afro coming with the next batch of collectable minifigs with the disco dude. :wink:

Dean doesn't have such big hair. Regular Harry Potter hair would do fine. I find the new male hair perfect for Harry.

Dean doesn't have such big hair. Regular Harry Potter hair would do fine. I find the new male hair perfect for Harry.

Do you mean the Mutt William hair? And I agree that Dean's hair isn't that big.

That girl Harry flirts with at the beginning of the sixth movie.

Unfortunatly, TLC has neglected to make any african-american females thus far, and I don't know how they would do that hair piece, and I don't even think she was in the book. sorry to bash your Idea like that, but I would have no idea how to make her.

Unfortunatly, TLC has neglected to make any african-american females thus far, and I don't know how they would do that hair piece, and I don't even think she was in the book. sorry to bash your Idea like that, but I would have no idea how to make her.

Wow I hadn't noticed that! Very interesting. They ought to make some soon. I mean, we have Parvati and Padma who aren't exactly black, rather indian. But it would be nice to see some female figs with different skin tones.

~MC

I'm sorry to post in this old thread, but I think it's a great topic that should not disappear ^^ I read through the topic and it's very helpful, I would love to read some new ideas, and at the moment I'm thinking of some, too :)

I hope the topic will have more success now ^^

The idea for Slughorn was great, I think I'll use that :)