wgemini

What's your purchase plan for next month?

Here is my plan:

60134 Fun in the Park

60072 Demolition Starter Set

60091 Deep Sea Starter Set

40221 Fountain

If 31052 (Vacation Getaways) comes out, I will also get that and another set of 40221.

What's your plan for next month? Anything you are anticipating? Or just get whatever is on sale?

For me I'm planning on buying the volcano researchers helicopter and jays nrg dragon, then adding on to whatever is on sale

I'm probably going to pick up one of the modular buildings (it will be my second) and maybe a Star Wars set if one catches my eye.

My plan? Destroy my wallet. :tongue:

Seriously, this summer is not going to be good for me. Nexo Knights, Star Wars, City, Friends, Bionicle, Creator, I want sets from almost all themes. Help!!! :cry_sad:

Edited by Junior Shark

I'm picking up 2 x 76057 Web warriors ultimate bridge battle and if I have enough VIP points hopefully a 76059 Doc Ock's tentacle trap. Roll on June 1st! Most excited for new sets that I've been for a long time!

Acquire pcs to extend my 7715 & 7745 trains on BL overseas.

Acquire another 7208 for parts or BL parts to extend to 4 Fire truck bays.

Purchase plan hahahaha.. ah.. yeah I make them and then I fail miserably. My last purchase plan was to just get some Mighty Micros and the Gotham City Cycle chase from S@H. It ended up being all of those, all 3 Civil War sets, some bricks from PAB and a base plate.

Looks like the King's Mech is on sale now. It's painfully overpriced in Canada, but I have always wanted it. So one extra set if the sale last into June

70327 King's Mech

60116 Ambulance Plane

10506 Duplo Tracks

40221 Fountain

Might also get 10220 VW T1 Camper and score another Fountain. But still hesitating since it's not MF scaled and I am going to pick up 31052 Vacation Getaways.

You could drive down to the USA to buy King's Mech. It's 23.99USD right now versus $31.99CAD in Canada. At the current exchange rate, $23.99USD comes out to $31.45CAD. You will save 54 cents CAD plus whatever difference in sales taxes.

You could drive down to the USA to buy King's Mech. It's 23.99USD right now versus $31.99CAD in Canada. At the current exchange rate, $23.99USD comes out to $31.45CAD. You will save 54 cents CAD plus whatever difference in sales taxes.

LOL. I guess I should have said it was not nearly as underpriced in Canada as other items. For example, 10220 is $129.99 in Canada, or about $99.14USD comparing to the $129.99 price tag in the US. It's largely due to the sharp drop of the Canadian dollar.

Purchase plan? Seriously? :classic: No purchase plan survives its first contact with a toystore here :laugh:

Right now, there's only two sets I am absolutely getting: 71316 Umarak the Destroyer and 75150 Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-Wing Fighter.

A few choices but I can only choose one. Still here are my choices:

-PS4 The Deluxe Edition of LEGO Star Wars the Force Awakens.

-Encounter on Jakku

-A Wing Vs. Darth Vader's Tie Fighter

-First Order TIE Fighter

-PS4 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Late to the party I know)

-Hulk Smasher Set

So many choices so little cash. Oh well.

31052 (vacation getaways) is out at S@H Canada (I am pretty sure US and Canada share stocks) and as expected, it is $89.99CAD, slightly more expensive than in the US. Going to be a painful June.

Nothing for next month. But for October I plan to purchase the Porsche, Bucket Wheel Excavator, the CLAAS Tractor, the Modular Bank and a number of Creator 3 in 1 as donations for the Christmas fund for my church. Looks like my annual purchases will all take place in October.

Andy D

Get 10221(super star destroyer) and the nebulon-b frigate hopefully without spending to much money

76051 Superhero Airport Battle so I can get 40221 Fountain. I really want 60134 Fun in the Park, but can't match it up with other wants to hit the $75...

Going to be painful on the bank account I feel.... And probably ear ache from the boss!

42046 Porsche

Then mid month 10253 Big Ben

Then Thankfully I guess a few weeks breathing space before 42053 Volvo, 42054 Class and 45055 BWE

I'll probably pick up 21305 while I'm at S@H

Thankfully I've quite a stash of VIP points to help soften the blow, thinking about it the BWE could wait for next double points as Ive plenty to build

I see there is some good deals on the trains on Amazon at present so might do some Christmas purchase (for the boy of course ;-) )

Acquire pcs to extend my 7715 & 7745 trains on BL overseas.

Acquire another 7208 for parts or BL parts to extend to 4 Fire truck bays.

Sorry 7715 & 7745 trains. Looks as if you'll have to wait to get extended to full length.

Bought a whole 7208 from Ebay on the cheap to add to the current one.

After obtaining my third 7937, I really need some straight track sections to make this pop!