Sign in to follow this  
DarthPineapple

Question about 7622

Hi all,

I would like to know if this is possible:

Take the truck which transports the treasure and remove the treasure itself. Is it possible to place atleast 4 minifigs behing each other with atleast 1 stud space between each other?

Alright, thanks. And how about seated? With their backs to the 'wall', 2 on the left and 2 on the right side? That IS possible, isn't it?

Funny you should ask this as yesterday I modded the same truck. It didnt work out that well and I removed the canvas but I think it fits more than before.

Actually, unmodded I have 7 guys total in my truck. Two in the front, and five in the back (one against back wall leaning slightly forward and two along each side). They all have their weapons. It's a close fit though.

Actually, unmodded I have 7 guys total in my truck. Two in the front, and five in the back (one against back wall leaning slightly forward and two along each side). They all have their weapons. It's a close fit though.

That was the answer I was hoping for, so it's possible. Thanks! :)

Any chance you can show us a picture? Some of us are just bad with (mental) visualization. But this is GOOD news. Thank you.